Clemson Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread

We need to reel in Thompson and also a Juco kid. This team desperately needs fresh blood. Joseph and Obokoh both need to move on there clearly not Div 1 Power 5 players.

Hope Thompson had his cable and Internet shut off since Atlantis.

Absolutely amazing how many layups and pt blank shots this team misses it's unreal

Down 6 with 11 to go we can stil get the win but we just missed a layup

give it to Malachi let him drive or shoot the rest of the game

I think we're under some embargo where we can't go 2-2 from the line

Christ. The difference between how a team gets shots versus us was never more apparent. Cooney runs around like a madman, off a pick and curl and jacks up a super deep three. Clemson dude stands there, catches a pass, doesn't move, hits closer, simpler three.

Should of been a four point play for Cooney. Hopkins has to say something to the official on that. We don't get any call.

Roberson has been outstanding tonight. Rebounding, scoring, starting the break. Hope he can continue these last 2 performances.

Roberson has been outstanding tonight. Rebounding, scoring, starting the break. Hope he can continue these last 2 performances.

Uh, did u miss the miami game?

Cusefan0307 said:
Should of been a four point play for Cooney. Hopkins has to say something to the official on that. We don't get any call.

JB would have lost his mind on that call.

Hop needs to mix it up more. When we got it to 3 around 11 minute mark, go press. Hes doing nothing to get lydon going.

So tired of watching missed ft's. Its been a problem for 30 years. Change something. Outside of gmac, i can't think of another player who was automatic at the line. Rautins maybe? Others teams have guys each year that are automatic

Hop needs to mix it up more. When we got it to 3 around 11 minute mark, go press. Hes doing nothing to get lydon going.

Agreed, seems to be in a trance on the bench barely even moving.

So tired of watching missed ft's. Its been a problem for 30 years. Change something. Outside of gmac, i can't think of another player who was automatic at the line. Rautins maybe? Others teams have guys each year that are automatic

Ennis was good but yea, not good.

Hop has learned nothing in last last 8 games, he shows no fire jb would be going crazy hop looks like oh well it's happening again

One thing I've noticed the past 2 years is whenever the crowd stands up, the opposing team scores. We haven't been able to string stops together and get the dome seriously rocking in two years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom