Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate

As the road team we'll be wearing white tops. After that it's anyone's guess. Probably gray pants and blue helmet.
As fans what color are we wearing? Talk was not wearing orange to differ from Clemson colors. I'm still favoring white. Everyone agreed?

As fans what color are we wearing? Talk was not wearing orange to differ from Clemson colors. I'm still favoring white. Everyone agreed?

Pink & Green. Gotta go old school:
Cusepink.jpg

Yes that was my question I was asking. Not about the teams colors but what the fans had decided.

I will make a call for you on Monday or Tuesday and see what I can do. I had someone else enquire recently about 4 tickets so maybe I can get 10 more.
John,

Appreciate you giving it a shot. Bummed we are so late on this. Let me know.

Friends,

Way late to the party here, but the family has decided to fly in from California and is in need of six tickets. Looks like the allotment here and via SU is gone. Any suggestions on how to get as close as possible to the Cuse sections?

A word of warning, my track record is horrendous. We've gone to road games the last four years with the following results: Washington 41-20 L, USC 38-17 L, USC 42-29 L, GA Tech 56-0 L.

Gotta keep the faith, right? Go Orange!

I just picked up 7 more tickets so I have you covered. PM or Email me at john.c.cody@gmail.com and I'll get you your tickets.

FYI everyone else I now have 2 tickets remaining sitting with our group.

Think I am interested in those, just checking with my friend to see if he already picked some up.

Definitely interested, PM me with payment details. I'll take both, and also a parking spot etc etc.

Think I am interested in those, just checking with my friend to see if he already picked some up.

I Am always amazed by everyone on this site. within 2 hours someone scoops up the remaining tickets. Proud of our fans here!

My tickets arrived from S.U. today, so be sure to check your mail if you ordered from the school. They put me in Section W. (West Endzone), but obviously that doesn't mean we all got put there... 19 days till Clemson!

Last edited:
id expect a non noon start for Clemson game so more time to enjoy the tailgating southern style

I have never arrived via the lake, however, the potential is certainly there for an amazing time. It just isn't the norm or anywhere near the scale of the VOL Navy at UT. It will be beautiful though!

Live on the lake in Clemson and frequently go by boat to avoid traffic after game. We normally park at the courtesy docks in town(6-7 minute walk to downtown bar area) and then boat to the beach area behind the ESSO Club which is across the street from the stadium. On hot days we just ski, swim and tailgate on the boat until gametime.

Looking forward to returning to Syracuse next year, came up with my three boys last year and had a great time.

Live on the lake in Clemson and frequently go by boat to avoid traffic after game. We normally park at the courtesy docks in town(6-7 minute walk to downtown bar area) and then boat to the beach area behind the ESSO Club which is across the street from the stadium. On hot days we just ski, swim and tailgate on the boat until gametime.

Looking forward to returning to Syracuse next year, came up with my three boys last year and had a great time.
Kcorb that sounds really awesome (boating/skiing/swimming before games). You and your boys are welcome to join in our tailgate next year in the Fine Lot.

BTW, how are the water levels in Upstate SC? Are they still real low?

Kcorb that sounds really awesome (boating/skiing/swimming before games). You and your boys are welcome to join in our tailgate next year in the Fine Lot.

BTW, how are the water levels in Upstate SC? Are they still real low?

4.2 feet low today which is not far off normal for October. Plenty of exposed beach areas now for boats.

Thanks, plan to stop by next year. We parked just off Marshall St last year around 9am for the 3:30 game. Away trip this year is BC next week, heard it is a challenge to find spots to tailgate there but we'll figure something out.

4.2 feet low today which is not far off normal for October. Plenty of exposed beach areas now for boats.

Thanks, plan to stop by next year. We parked just off Marshall St last year around 9am for the 3:30 game. Away trip this year is BC next week, heard it is a challenge to find spots to tailgate there but we'll figure something out.

I've never tailgated there...I've heard the easiest thing is to pregame in a restaurant.

Tailgating was somewhat doable 30 years ago. Haven't been in a while, but except for BC donors , tailgating for opposinf teams became almost impossible. As Mark said, might be better to find a restaurant and take the T to the game.

id expect a non noon start for Clemson game so more time to enjoy the tailgating southern style

what in the world actually makes you expect a non-noon start??????????????

i mean, i hope its not noon... but what evidence do you have that says it won't be?

i give it 50-50 its NOT a noon game.

what in the world actually makes you expect a non-noon start??????????????

i mean, i hope its not noon... but what evidence do you have that says it won't be?

i give it 50-50 its NOT a noon game.

espn usually takes the game with highest ranked team for non noon start and that week the games are very blah.

BC@ Wake
Syracuse@ Clemson
UNC@ Virginia
Georgia Tech @ Pittsburgh

those are the Saturday games 2 will be 330 or at night on espn family or 330 with rsn game since rsn has DH that week at noon and 330) ,1 at 1230 and 1 at noon.

BC @ Wake is the most likely noon game, I have GT @ Pitt at 1230 , and the other 2 games at 330

Clemson starting true freshman qb is out 4-5 weeks so we catch a break

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom