Clemson kickoff: Noon / ABC | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson kickoff: Noon / ABC

Hows the atmosphere at chadwick’s? Didnt even know it was there

Chris spatula is an idiot. He all but calls SU a fraud
I listen to spatola every morning. He is an absolute douchenozzle when it comes to Cuse. He doesn’t even try to hide it. Wes Durham filled in for him this morning and it was heaven

The last time I was in Chadwicks was '09, so take this for what it's worth. Still think the same guy (Billy) owns it. My wife is a giant Steelers fan, and we started going for Steelers games because it's a Steeler bar on Sundays (the Ray Seals/Henninger connection).

Arguably at that point, the best wings in Syracuse. A tucked-away gem that had the best parts of a dive bar vibe with a decent selection of beer and great bar food.

We moved to Virginia in '09, and I honestly still miss the place. We were Sunday regulars, sitting at the bar, watching the Steelers and we made many good friends there. I would definitely recommend it. Someday the wife and I will get back there.

The last time I was in Chadwicks was '09, so take this for what it's worth. Still think the same guy (Billy) owns it. My wife is a giant Steelers fan, and we started going for Steelers games because it's a Steeler bar on Sundays (the Ray Seals/Henninger connection).

Arguably at that point, the best wings in Syracuse. A tucked-away gem that had the best parts of a dive bar vibe with a decent selection of beer and great bar food.

We moved to Virginia in '09, and I honestly still miss the place. We were Sunday regulars, sitting at the bar, watching the Steelers and we made many good friends there. I would definitely recommend it. Someday the wife and I will get back there.
I’ll check it out sometime between next week and thanksgiving and report back to you.

PressRoom initially was a big steelers bar too. Weird how that happens in Cuse

Chadwick’s is great during big cuse games. Was there for the Virginia comeback in the tourney on Easter and it was packed an raucous. It used to be my go-to place for Sunday football but the owner decided to do away with Sunday ticket and now it’s a ghost town there on football Sundays.

Congratulations on your success this season, helluva run. A lot of gutsy play from what I have seen and I was openly pulling for y’all against NC State.

A game against Syracuse deserves a 3:30 kick off, or later, given how damn tough y’all always play against the Tigers. Hate you will miss the new upgrades for night games but I am taking my son (9) to the game and appreciate the earlier game time.

Looking forward to a great game with our orange brethren from the north. Fingers crossed for no major injuries to either team on Saturday.

Y’all have been great competitors (and fans) since joining the league and expecting nothing different this year. Safe travels to all who make it down.
How do you guys like the new LED light system?

C46423F7-874E-4CE8-AE80-189BA2072DEC.jpeg
The national attention continues.

How do you guys like the new LED light system?
So far so good… I think it will play well with recruits. It definitely adds another dimension to the night games.

On the downside in order to make room for the lights we had to remove the year markers for Our conference championships and division titles.

Not a huge deal but believe there are 20 conference titles and I always thought that was a big deal.

I know… 1st world problems