Clemson kickoff: Noon / ABC | Syracusefan.com

Clemson kickoff: Noon / ABC

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
OrangeXtreme

Eric, feel free to move my post as necessary.

Matt Sarzyniak guesses that our Clemson game will be at Noon on ABC.

That is perfect for a road team. Tailgating not so much but we'll be okay.

Remember the guesses below are not official.

Last edited:
I was surprised at Noon...figured we get the 3:30 game. But UCLA/Oregon is a huge game too.

A 6 day option is also a possibility. They would basically need to see if Cuse beats NCSt.

Would ABC chose Minny at Penn State when they can take 6-0 SU at 7-0 Clemson? Or since Clemson is ABC next week maybe ESPN for our game and Bama on ABC?

Would ABC chose Minny at Penn State when they can take 6-0 SU at 7-0 Clemson? Or since Clemson is ABC next week maybe ESPN for our game and Bama on ABC?
minnesota @ penn state was preselected for 730 start , i think homecoming for Ped state. Bama is ineligible for abc this year unless non conference

With it being Homecoming for Clemson, I have to imagine they would be pushing for a 3:30 or later start.

Gut says it will be a 3:30 kick
I think this game might well determine the best team in the conference, at least pre championship game.

I would hope it is at night. Prime time baby.

I think this game might well determine the best team in the conference, at least pre championship game.

I would hope it is at night. Prime time baby.
See you at the tailgate Tom! So excited

Ugh, Sling doesn’t get locals and our antenna doesn’t work. May have to do a free trial on Fubo and then bail on them. What are the other options?

Ugh, Sling doesn’t get locals and our antenna doesn’t work. May have to do a free trial on Fubo and then bail on them. What are the other options?
I’ve always been able to get ABC games on my Sling account through ESPN3 and I also don’t get local stations. There’s an ESPN3 option on the Sling guide.

The ESPN app will have it.

I was surprised at Noon...figured we get the 3:30 game. But UCLA/Oregon is a huge game too.

A 6 day option is also a possibility. They would basically need to see if Cuse beats NCSt.
That’s my theory, 6 day for the potential of getting an ABC or ESPNX start

Noon it is. Should have been a night game but whatever...