Clemson Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Prediction Thread...

Shafer - 34
Dabo - 31

41 - 29
0 - 28

We go for two after scoring with no time left.

Nap zones in football facility 27

Walks uphill both ways in sub zero temps with a foot of snow 24 or 31

(Comes down to final possession)

Clemson is a great program and I'm glad we play them often. They're heavily favored and rightly so. That being said, SU 17 Clemson 9 in a defensive struggle, with Dino channeling a little bit of Coach Mac and miraculously upsetting the national champions. The crowd of 44000 is the difference, and the nuts in 301 distract Clemson's coaches at the right time allowing SU to make a big play to win the game. At least that's how I see it...

armageddon.jpg

I dont understand what makes anyone think that we will put up 30+ on Clemson's defense. I thought we had a knowledgeable fanbase... Literally zero chance. We need to hope this game is low scoring. We need them to make a lot of mistakes and for us to take advantage of any of them.

Head:
Clemson 31
Cuse 13

Heart:
Cuse 17
Clemson 14

In case anyone is wondering, we're scoring 26ppg and giving up 31ppg against our P5 opponents this season. LSU is the only one with a top50 defense. Clemson is ranked 8 in total defense. Again, we are not scoring 30+ against this team.

i think our defense will keep them out of the 40's, pending the injury report i'm thinking:

head says 27-17 Clemson

heart says 24-21 Syracuse

Purple: 20
Orange: 23

Both teams struggle on O, put together a few drives - but a Bennett caused fumble get us to one score away. Dungey scrambles for 30. FG is good.

Sadly only 3 students are there to rush the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom