Clemson Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Predictions...

I missed what you said about Dabo. What was it? I always liked him but I thought he was boorish with his behavior with the ass't coach
This is what I wrote in the What's Wrong With Clemson thread:

You should have tagged me because I've been beating this drum for years.

It's very simple once you look deep enough. Dabo is the most egotistical coach in a sport of coaches with massive egos. He can never admit he's wrong and refuses to consider that the game has changed. Gone are the days of recruiting strictly high school kids and knowing they'll stay the entire time. He backed himself into a corner by being adamantly against the portal, NIL, and early official visits. He is so obsessed with being correct that he can't admit fault with anything. It's why he continues to hire from within the program. No one will challenge him because they wouldn't be hired at any other program. After the 2018, we lost over 100 years of college coaching experience and he replaced them with guys that combine for 2 years at Georgia State (OL coach). I understand no one is going to shed any tears for Clemson's collapse and that's fine. Just thought I would share...

Haha oh. I haven't had time to watch hardly anything this year. Looks like I picked the perfect year for that. I was planning on flying up for the game next weekend but I had to scratch that months ago since my first child is due then.

Congrats! Enjoy it. Nothing like it. Not even Dabo can ruin it.

Last edited:
Haha oh. I haven't had time to watch hardly anything this year. Looks like I picked the perfect year for that. I was planning on flying up for the game next weekend but I had to scratch that months ago since my first child is due then.
Congrats my (internet) friend! After the initial adjustment, you will love every minute of being a parent.

Congrats! My two kids turned my dark hair gray, my older one cost us a lot of money for out of state college and then stayed there(2000 miles away) ripping our hearts out. But it is all worth it, trust me! ;)

If you both have a boy, you should name him Garrett. If you already have a son named Garrett, you should consider naming this one Laquint.

If you both have a boy, you should name him Garrett. If you already have a son named Garrett, you should consider naming this one Laquint.
If they both have a boy they can call one Garrett and one Laquint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom