Clemson score next week? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson score next week?

It depends on our strategy. If it was up to me, start and run Pierre up the middle every single play (save Tucker from unnecessary pounding). Run the clock down in each play, lull Clemson to sleep. Execute on special teams. If they do that - Clemson 45 - Syracuse 3.

If this staff trots our Culpepper with another idiotic game plan - Clemson 87- Syracuse 0

Its sad that this is true.

We could just kneel the ball every offensive play, also effective and no chance to fumble.

Whatever Clemson want it to be
That's correct. Whatever the spread take Clemson. Whatever the over, take the over. Sorry Dino and team but you will need to pull out every gimmick to keep it within 50. Clemson is that good and Syracuse is that bad.

Game plan? Run defense? None of that exists. Scrap the 3-3-5. Play some REAL football!

As painful as next week’s score will be, it will pale in comparison to the pain inflicted on the Orange today by Falwell’s team. A good old-fashioned butt kicking by a national champion caliber factory school might even feel good after this week.

I almost want to put 3-4 thousand on clemson next week. I have 0 faith

Etienne will run wild against our defense and I am going to say...Clemson 65 Cuse 7 (late score).

I mean what did he do to GT? Looks pretty bad to me. I guess he could have hung 100 or so if he wanted...
Dabo likes Dino I think. It will be bad but I don’t think it will be GT bad

I’m not as concerned about Lawrence and Etienne.
I’m a little depressed that their 2nd and 3rd stringers are going to have career days

Clemson was playing their punter at QB in the 4th qtr. I'm convinced they could sit Lawrence start the punter at QB and beat us.

<<<BREAKING NEWS: Clemson has agreed to spot Syracuse 50 points for next Saturday's game in Clemson, SC.>>>

FINAL SCORE: Syracuse 50, Clemson 83

They will have full walk on playing the 2nd half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom