Clemson score next week? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson score next week?

I would bet my life savings on Clemson next week no matter what the line is.

Last edited:
U G L Y

The offense won't be any worse than it was against Clemson last year, even w/o Adams, Howard & Trishton Jackson.

The defense will probably be just as bad as last year (600+ yards allowed)

Dabo has too much respect for dino to make this an insane blowout but I think it will be 56-0 or 56-7

I just hope it's at least the 2nd half before Dino is yelling at Dabo across the field about running it up.

It’s kind of relieving to be going into a game where I expect us to get our doors blown off. I think it’s impossible (I hope) to be letdown any further.

56-14

Edit: I will clarify that I think Clemson is going to win. Sorry for the ambiguity...
What is Clemson not playing the 4th quarter? Pretty low score for them. Makes sense though with the 14 points for Syracuse. We could put up 14 playing against no one. Likely get a few false starts as well.

Dabo has too much respect for dino to make this an insane blowout but I think it will be 56-0 or 56-7
We don't touch runners on runs up the middle. Are they going to start diving on the ground every 10 yards to slow down scoring?

If Etienne decided to only crab walk next week, he’d still get 150 yards.

I’m guessing it’ll be 63-0, but if Taj decides to mouth off to someone on Clemson in the first quarter, they’ll hang 100 on us.
Hopefully he will be suspended.

We don't touch runners on runs up the middle. Are they going to start diving on the ground every 10 yards to slow down scoring?
Maybe Etienne will pull a hamstring getting so excited watching our game film.

Maybe Etienne will pull a hamstring getting so excited watching our game film.
Then the backup will run for only 200 for the game as opposed to Etienne running for 250 (in the first half)...

I think we win 32- 20 . Dillon throws for 345 yards and 4 TDs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom