Clemson-UVA | Syracusefan.com

Clemson-UVA

Knicks411

Living Legend
Probably the best chance for the Cavs to eat a loss before we play them. Big game.

Tobey annoys me beyond measure. Every time I watch UVA he gives me a "punch me in the face" vibe.

Clemson is shooting well early. 16-12 with 10:16 remaining.

Virginia reminds me of a really good Ivy League team. Maybe not quite Cornell good from 4 years ago but good either way.

Virginia reminds me of a really good Ivy League team. Maybe not quite Cornell good from 4 years ago but good either way.

Maybe a good Butler team. I may be sorry for that comparison.

Maybe a good Butler team. I may be sorry for that comparison.

image.jpg

Wow last post was 30 min, are we all riveted to this game? Eye-opener. Wahoos seems all messed up on O.

Virginia is shooting 7% in the second half... Wow
They look as bad this half as any team I have seen.
OK a little hyperbole, but they look rough.

I know, What happened. Thing is really these teams lately were never consistently good. I think its more of a product of that.
Duke and UNC were always there, and it seems like it had a rotating "3rd team" that became good for a flash. The days of Maryland, Wake, and Georgia Tech being consistently good , year in and year out are gone.

LennX6 said:
I know, What happened. Thing is really these teams lately were never consistently good. I think its more of a product of that. Duke and UNC were always there, and it seems like it had a rotating "3rd team" that became good for a flash. The days of Maryland, Wake, and Georgia Tech being consistently good , year in and year out are gone.

Except when Duke played UNC, I always found ACC games to be boring as hell.

Reactions: cto
I know I'm bored... When's football season start... I kid I kid !!

Virginia's inside passing is very impressive- and very useful against the zone.

I can't believe the two primary teams in that state are nicknamed the Wahoos and the Hokies.

Harris and Brogdan are really good players. And McDaniels is fantastic,

Clemson awful execution. UVA keeps pressure on us to keep winning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom