Clemson vs. OSU | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs. OSU

Urban should use his timeouts.
Clempson could screw this up yet.

NailstheCusefan12 said:
These refs can F off with that call too. Ridiculous

Just amateur hour as I said earlier...but it raises an interesting situation...

The money is too big now, amongst these conferences...and they're all fighting for it, so to find unbiased refs one has to go to the lower levels for these refs.

And they're very bad.

With all the money out there, NCAA is gonna have to hire national refs Who would agree to allow refs from the money-grubbing Big Ten to ref their impt games? I wouldn't personally.

They and their bosses are "invested"

Who knows why they threw the absurd flag on the celebration with 32 secs left and the game over tonite, but it doesn't mean NOTHING Over the long run, follow the money, usually works

Moontan said:
Urban should use his timeouts.
Clempson could screw this up yet.

I'm not sure why OSU didn't use them. They could have gotten the ball back with about 20 seconds left.

Game over... Mizzou wins.
More bad last-minute mistakes.

This thread is why I love this board. 150+ posts about a football game Syracuse isn't involved in...on a Friday night.

NailstheCusefan12 said:
Dabo with some incredible trolling post game: @sportingnews: Dabo: "We're the first team from the state of South Carolina to win a BCS game."

Taking shots at the school he can't beat on the field.

I bet he wasn't well liked in high school.

Dabo is simply not a good coach. I have never seen a more undisciplined team in my life. With a better coach this game would have never been close. I know they won but what a disaster o an overall game they played.

And he went on about being the first to have two 11-win seasons in school history. It was hard to win 11 games when you played fewer than 11 each season.

And he went on about being the first to have two 11-win seasons in school history. It was hard to win 11 games when you played fewer than 11 each season.

Doesn't matter. That was for the recruits who wouldn't know history at all.

Cheers,
Neil

Dabo better be worried about losing Morris and Venables. If he loses one (or both) along with Boyd/Watkins/Beasley, he might find it a lot harder to win games.

Another hurtin buckaroo reference. This is just pathetic sports commentary.

I said almost the same thing to PeteCalvin as we watched the game. And that announcer (the buckaroo bozo) other than that merely echoed the other guy a lot of the time. Almost word for word. Then on one play he referenced an injured player and his right knee. Kid got up clutching his left shin, but whatever I guess. Awful, just awful.