Clemson's first world problems | Syracusefan.com

Clemson's first world problems

Too many 5 star players? I just don't care.

We're the only team to beat them in the regular season, in the last two years... Almost knocked them off, again, last year. Stars don't measure heart. Effort does.

We're the only team to beat them in the regular season, in the last two years... Almost knocked them off, again, last year. Stars don't measure heart. Effort does.
I think you'll see different effort put forth in the dome this year than two years ago...

This makes for a fun headline but reality is it happens pretty much every cycle with dozens of schools. Schools know they aren't going to land a kid so basically tell him they aren't going to recruit him anymore so they don't waste resources.

Clemson is going to sign an incredible class and has a ton of momentum on the trail right now but Grimes is a Bama legacy and everyone knows he's ending up there.

This makes for a fun headline but reality is it happens pretty much every cycle with dozens of schools. Schools know they aren't going to land a kid so basically tell him they aren't going to recruit him anymore so they don't waste resources.

Clemson is going to sign an incredible class and has a ton of momentum on the trail right now but Grimes is a Bama legacy and everyone knows he's ending up there.
This is correct. We turn down kids that want to come to Clemson but this isn't one of them. He's going to Bama. This was just both sides essentially not wasting each other's time.

This is correct. We turn down kids that want to come to Clemson but this isn't one of them. He's going to Bama. This was just both sides essentially not wasting each other's time.

This 2020 class for Clemson has a chance to make a run at the best class of all time. You guys are in great shape for a lot of elite talent. I heard Bresee's girlfriend has already enrolled at Clemson and that's pretty much a done deal.

Reactions: gbo
This 2020 class for Clemson has a chance to make a run at the best class of all time. You guys are in great shape for a lot of elite talent. I heard Bresee's girlfriend has already enrolled at Clemson and that's pretty much a done deal.
Evidently he cancelled his planned official to Oklahoma this weekend so fans feel good about him committing soon.

Last edited:

Landon Collins again then.

Also might want to factor in that we lost our starting QB 2 years ago and lost our top 2 QB’s for last years game (which we still won).

You failed to mention that we knocked 2 of those QBs out of those games which is kind of part of the game.

Too many 5 stars at Clemson to take any more?
Tell GBO to put in the good word for us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom