Class of 2015 - Closing out the Class | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Closing out the Class

Looking at it again I think you have the three most likely... not sure about a fourth. The keeper of numbers, OrangeXtreme says two spots open but I know that you are not counting Dawson in the 2015 class.

I don't think Dawson every makes it. I've written him and Praeter off.

I don't think Dawson every makes it. I've written him and Praeter off.

Yes. Prater is long gone. In OXs fishes and loaves thread counting Dawson, Grimes would be 23, Pickard 24 and Whitner 25. Without Dawson room for one more.

I'm confident Dawson will eventually be here.

If Pickard goes Orange, I'll be absolutely ecstatic over this class. This was another BIG year on the trail.

No inside info, but I would think they wouldn't really go after the transfer QB's untill after signing day because they won't be signing on untill summer. Don't want to do anything to scare off Dungy. Get Dungy to sign his LOI and then go hard after one of the transfers.

No inside info, but I would think they wouldn't really go after the transfer QB's untill after signing day because they won't be signing on untill summer. Don't want to do anything to scare off Dungy. Get Dungy to sign his LOI and then go hard after one of the transfers.

I have thought the same thing as well. Makes complete sense.

Now with Pickard and Clark locked down, any idea who the next priority target is?

This class certainly is another good class for us and is an achievement after such a disastrous season. I was just looking at our rankings and we are not getting much credit. There also seems to be one that has us higher than the other two.
Rival$ National 53rd ACC 13th
247 Sports National 57th ACC 14th
$cout National 46th ACC 9th

This class certainly is another good class for us and is an achievement after such a disastrous season. I was just looking at our rankings and we are not getting much credit. There also seems to be one that has us higher than the other two.
Are those counting Pickard?

just looking at the 247 numbers. we recruited a kicker and LS. those get no value and actually hurt our numbers avg ny almost half a point.

if they valued kickers a kid who is the 5th best would be worth a full point or more on our avg and who knows how much in the wacky point system they have? i know its not apples to apples as the 5th best at 2 positions doesnt mean they are equal but it should be worth more than the 200th kid at a position too.

and they'll recruit a QB next year to.

Closing out the class obviously Pickard and Howard would be a grandslam. Either or a home run. Pickard 1A for location - NJ.

I would have loved to see us bring in some more DBs. If the Ohio kid qualifies than we'll be golden.

It's not a top shelf class but it's solid top to bottom, especially in the face of a 3-9 season.
Brown, from NJ (Madei Williams connections) and Brotzki will be our two QB recruits next year

I think we are good at safety. What we really need is a lock down CB and our D will be suffocating!

As coach Bullough said this morning when I mentioned the class rank... No one cares about class rank what we do on the field will decide how good we are
With Shy, Hendersen, the linebackers from last year, and the Defensive linemen, in a couple years we're going to have to call Scott's defense " Monsters Ball." as they eat QB's, and RB's alive.

With Shy, Hendersen, the linebackers from last year, and the Defensive linemen, in a couple years we're going to have to call Scott's defense " Monsters Ball." as they eat QB's, and RB's alive.
reminds me of the...Jets...

wonder which one has the highest amount of Syracuse subscribers???

:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom