Clutch | Syracusefan.com

Clutch

moqui

generational talent
Syracuse at the free throw line, last 5 minutes and overtime this year. Every single one of SU's top five players shoots better during "winning time" than they do the rest of the game.
qpki.jpg

Syracuse at the free throw line, last 5 minutes and overtime this year. Every single one of SU's top five players shoots better during "winning time" than they do the rest of the game.
qpki.jpg
I was the one the posted a week or two ago that I was surprised that CJ was chosen to shoot the two technicals and not Tyler. I knew that they were both shooting about the same % but it's crazy when you look at Ennis' stats. And Grant also, but a lot of that is recent.
Here is my new nickname for Ennis:
mr.-clutch-tee-mens-orange-018a14b8.jpg

to update it now. Tonight, all final 5 minute free throws came inside the final minute (Cooney finished his 3 pt play at 5:05, just missing the cut off for another make in his totals)

Grant went 2/2 taking him to 20/20 on the season
Ennis went 2/3 taking him to 36/41
Cooney went 1/2 taking him to 18/20 (and I wouldn't be surprised if his miss was intentional to keep the clock turning)
Fair went 0/1 taking him to 17/25
Rock went 0/0, keeping him at 6/8

So with the exception of Fair, they are all still shooting better in crunch time than the rest of the game, and CJ is only a single miss worse, which he can make up easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom