Clyde? | Syracusefan.com

Clyde?

“Generation 1”.. like he’s an iPhone or something lol. Thanks for posting, I like Cuse history stuff.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

kill it with fire GIF

I can see why there was push back. Glad Otto evolved... and changed names.

If that Otto was generation one, this is generation 0 lol. The AEPI fraternity snuck a member (don’t ask how!) into a 1979 football game and he ran around until he was eventually “assaulted” by the official mascot and kicked out lol. As I recall this was during the time we were ditching the saltine warrior and looking for a new mascot. Great memories.

Attachments

• 8C431E27-B529-4E05-9A87-5E6B196C0470.jpeg
    8C431E27-B529-4E05-9A87-5E6B196C0470.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 76
If that Otto was generation one, this is generation 0 lol. The AEPI fraternity snuck a member (don’t ask how!) into a 1979 football game and he ran around until he was eventually “assaulted” by the official mascot and kicked out lol. As I recall this was during the time we were ditching the saltine warrior and looking for a new mascot. Great memories.
Wow! I can't believe they had selfie sticks back in 1979!!

Before I opened the thread, I was wondering why were we talking about the glide Frazier.

Looks like something I made in Home Ec, I m sorry, "Home and Career Skills" in 7th grade when I learned to sew!!! They canned that stuff years ago I am sure

In another story from that era (I.e. 1979), we asked our pledges around 2 in the morning to grab the “Welcome to Archbold Stadium 1907” sign the night before it was demolished. In a miracle, they scaled up the fence and wall and somehow and grabbed the sign and brought it back to my waiting 1969 Plymouth Satellite. Just as we were giddingly pulling out, two local cop cars pinned my car in. They took the sign, asked our names and said they were taking us down to the station. Just as my college life was flashing in front of my eyes they pulled out to handle some other issue. If I only still had that sign!!!!

In another story from that era (I.e. 1979), we asked our pledges around 2 in the morning to grab the “Welcome to Archbold Stadium 1907” sign the night before it was demolished. In a miracle, they scaled up the fence and wall and somehow and grabbed the sign and brought it back to my waiting 1969 Plymouth Satellite. Just as we were giddingly pulling out, two local cop cars pinned my car in. They took the sign, asked our names and said they were taking us down to the station. Just as my college life was flashing in front of my eyes they pulled out to handle some other issue. If I only still had that sign!!!!
Wow that's a hell of a story. Did the cops confiscate the sign?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom