Coach Bees called it... | Syracusefan.com

Coach Bees called it...

Curious if that was a 10 second call let alone a 5
Why would they call that when that one dude for Pitt in the 2nd half was in the lane with the ball for at least 7-10 seconds. How they missed that was amazing.

JB did the exact same thing on Indiana's last possession in 1987, but unfortunately, we all know how that ended.

I missed that but my son and I were texting throughout the game and he thought they did go man- fantastic move- clearly Pitt would not expect that and it would stymie what they planned to do. And it did. I guess after 900+ wins JB has learned a thing or two.

I missed that but my son and I were texting throughout the game and he thought they did go man- fantastic move- clearly Pitt would not expect that and it would stymie what they planned to do. And it did. I guess after 900+ wins JB has learned a thing or two.

ya, I am 100% not a person who will ever complain about being a 100% zone team, but I looked at my dad with 10 seconds left and said, wouldn't it really them up if we went man to man for these ten seconds

also said it would be funny if they finally called 3 seconds finally in the last few minutes, alas ... that never happened

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom