Coach Boeheim's interest in a Louisville Top Golf | Syracusefan.com

Coach Boeheim's interest in a Louisville Top Golf

cjmurray34

Walk On

Attachments

• b.PNG
    b.PNG
    234.9 KB · Views: 139
If legit, my presumption would be as an owner/capital investor, etc. These Top Golf's are hot. They opened one about a year or so ago in Charlotte (near the airport) and it's a gold mine. Due to the size of these things, I believe they're typically located where the land costs in the region are, relatively speaking, not at a premium, but very accessible.

If legit, my presumption would be as an owner/capital investor, etc. These Top Golf's are hot. They opened one about a year or so ago in Charlotte (near the airport) and it's a gold mine. Due to the size of these things, I believe they're typically located where the land costs in the region are, relatively speaking, not at a premium, but very accessible.
Yeah, we have one in SLC, not in a terrible spot at all but definitely in a place where things are being built up around it.

I could have ate the trash.

It came from a verified account on twitter

Marcus GreenVerified account
@MarcusGreenWDRB
Kentuckian | reporter @WDRBNews by way of @courierjournal @newsandtribune| RTs, links ≠ endorsements | mgreen[@]wdrb[.]com | analysis + views are mine alone

I should have continued reading, he responded and said.

Marcus Green‏Verified account @MarcusGreenWDRB 20h20 hours ago
More

Replying to @Dave1037TheGame @sjschu01ky and 5 others

No, somebody filled out the boilerplate support letter with Boeheim’s name. I laughed when I saw it. And thus tweeted it.

My fault guys.

Maybe that's what Pitino and him are talking about.

According to this article, it costs about $18 million to open one. Not cheap. However, they are red hot. I've been waiting for them to go public but if they keep opening franchises then no real reason to be publically held.
2018 Average Costs to Start a TopGolf Franchise: TopGolf Fees and Expenses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom