Coach P | Syracusefan.com

Coach P

JJReddawg

All Conference
Looking back on it, I would have loved the mediocrity that he could have provided. Ugh.

Looking back on it, I would have loved the mediocrity that he could have provided. Ugh.

I'd rather know what was likely to happen each week (ie: what we have now) than deal with what we had with P which was What losses.

44cuse

He was much better than Marrone

Marrone's three years = 17-19
Pasqualoni's last three years = 16-20
Pasqualoni's last six years = 39-33

They're kinda the same.

Marrone's three years = 17-19
Pasqualoni's last three years = 16-20
Pasqualoni's last six years = 39-33

They're kinda the same.

The Big East today is far worse than it was during P's tenure. Marrone isn't half the coach P was.

The Big East today is far worse than it was during P's tenure. Marrone isn't half the coach P was.

Fine, whatever, who the f%#k really cares.

Our football program has been irrelevant for most of the past 13 years.

Well if you are comparing the two coaches it's relevant. P had much tougher competition to deal with. Marrone is in last place in by far the worst conference in the history of the BCS. The BE just flat out blows and we are the worst of the bunch.
That being said I agree with you: who the F cares. We just suck and that's all that matters at the moment.

At least we beat West Virginia for what could be our last game with them for a long time. Hopefully our young defense will be much improved next year also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom