Coach Q resigns / Vonn Read named acting head coach/Named Assistant Coach at Houston | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Q resigns / Vonn Read named acting head coach/Named Assistant Coach at Houston

My heart goes out to Coach Read and the players who are staying.
This will be a tough season; no fault of theirs.

They also will be competing against some of their former teammates.

Lets hope they can bond around their situation and find ways to be competitive!

He’s moving to… SPAIN?!?! Does he even know Spanish? Lol. That was fast though. Didn’t take him long to find a new job. Hope he uses this next opportunity to do some major soul searching and improve in certain areas of his life. Even though some of the allegations against him are seriously messed up, I will still wish him the best. Good luck Q on your next journey.

He’s moving to… SPAIN?!?! Does he even know Spanish? Lol. That was fast though. Didn’t take him long to find a new job. Hope he uses this next opportunity to do some major soul searching and improve in certain areas of his life. Even though some of the allegations against him are seriously messed up, I will still wish him the best. Good luck Q on your next journey.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

I don't know much about the whole situation, but he seems like a really good guy that did his best with a bad deal.
Agree, we'll never know the whole behind the scenes story of what happened. It seems some of the folks involved in the women's bball program during Q's reign may have suffered from Stockholm Syndrome.

Agree, we'll never know the whole behind the scenes story of what happened. It seems some of the folks involved in the women's bball program during Q's reign may have suffered from Stockholm Syndrome.
The higher ups in management failed the team. Most of the players who transferred did ok at their new schools. The only star was Emily, who should have been the go to player the last year she was here.
Walz is going to miss her a lot, Louisville, and NC St will come back to the pack.

How is it that these employees get to hold their employer hostage when they’ve behaved/performed badly? Is there any accountability any place?
I wonder if any of his former players could sue him for harassment for thr way he treated them.

I‘d be more concerned with this passage form Chris’s piece:

Hillsman’s deal was one of two major severance packages doled out by the school in 2021 to high-ranking officials. The other severance payout was a $2.47 million payment to former chief financial officer Amir Rahnamay-Azar.

So, the guy in charge of money cleans up?

I‘d be more concerned with this passage form Chris’s piece:

Hillsman’s deal was one of two major severance packages doled out by the school in 2021 to high-ranking officials. The other severance payout was a $2.47 million payment to former chief financial officer Amir Rahnamay-Azar.

So, the guy in charge of money cleans up?

It's good to be the King.

If the Athletic didn't exist would Q still be here? Not a great job by the AD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom