Coaches game day attire | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches game day attire

Any idea who the players are? I think the one on Mack's left is Lefty Grove.
Screenshot_2018-02-19-08-54-34.png

Seriously, do you go anywhere without your wallet?

Yes. I often lock my wallet in my car when I'm going to be sitting at a game for awhile (HS game where there is no beer) as an example. I never play hoops with my wallet on me.

I also never get the opportunity to coach basketball at a place that seats 30k+ and has the court named after me.

Yes. I often lock my wallet in my car when I'm going to be sitting at a game for awhile (HS game where there is no beer) as an example. I never play hoops with my wallet on me.

I also never get the opportunity to coach basketball at a place that seats 30k+ and has the court named after me.
Right, but you never leave it at home when you go somewhere. Maybe he is very organized and doesn't have it stuffed with a lot of extraneous crap, so he just leaves it in his pocket.

Right, but you never leave it at home when you go somewhere. Maybe he is very organized and doesn't have it stuffed with a lot of extraneous crap, so he just leaves it in his pocket.

No, it's absolutely a Costanza wallet.

No, but here is my equivalent. Every morning when I get to work, I put my wallet in my desk drawer. It stays there until the end of the day, unless I'm going out for lunch. Otherwise, it's there in my desk, regardless of where on campus I may need to go. It stays there when I go for my summer mountain bike rides at lunchtime at the office as well. It's not like JB doesn't have a locking office at the Dome. That's all I'm saying.

No, it's absolutely a Costanza wallet.
Free yourself. It was hard, but I did it a few years ago and wish I had done it sooner. Now I'm not ashamed to have my wallet seen in public, and shake my head with sadness when I see someone like you struggling with both hands to hold things together.

You never know when you'll get the urge for a Dome Dog.

JB holds up one finger and Frank runs that play and we get a turnover. Hey Frank - I wasn't calling a play - I wanted a Dome Dog!

No, but here is my equivalent. Every morning when I get to work, I put my wallet in my desk drawer. It stays there until the end of the day, unless I'm going out for lunch. Otherwise, it's there in my desk, regardless of where on campus I may need to go. It stays there when I go for my summer mountain bike rides at lunchtime at the office as well. It's not like JB doesn't have a locking office at the Dome. That's all I'm saying.

I do the same. I also leave my keys too. People think I am a raving lunatic because of it. Really shocking how people react to it (the keys more than the wallet thing).

Free yourself. It was hard, but I did it a few years ago and wish I had done it sooner. Now I'm not ashamed to have my wallet seen in public, and shake my head with sadness when I see someone like you struggling with both hands to hold things together.

Not mine, JB's. It's jam packed.

I did this until my office went to standing desks. Damn things don't have any drawers in them so I have to keep things in my pockets. Really irritates me. To tie this back to the thread, it irritates me more than Mike Brey's circa 2005 ridiculous mock turtleneck with a suit look irritates me.

I didn't actually see it, but now I'll start paying attention to JB's pants.

It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. He needs to get fired up and toss the jacket. Then it's glaring, as is his lack of buns work. Pilates ain't doing it for his backside...

I did this until my office went to standing desks. Damn things don't have any drawers in them so I have to keep things in my pockets. Really irritates me. To tie this back to the thread, it irritates me more than Mike Brey's circa 2005 ridiculous mock turtleneck with a suit look irritates me.

I never did it until my chiro yelled at me for it. It's actually helped.

You're required to have standing desks? Wow - they are an option at my job, but not required. Well option for everyone but me in my wheelchair.

i was banging on JB hard about the post game parachute blouses . seems liked he talked to his tailor.
who says JB (or julie ) doesn't read the board ?

It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. He needs to get fired up and toss the jacket. Then it's glaring, as is his lack of buns work. Pilates ain't doing it for his backside...

Jeez. And we don’t have a friggin game until Wednesday...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom