Coaches not on the Road, but still recruiting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches not on the Road, but still recruiting

This staff seems very more pro orange than previous staff members (maybe IM wrong) ...Tony White is all over stuff and seems like these guys truly get what can be done here. These guys seem to be marketing the school far more too than I have seen. Again. Could be wrong but I get a completely different vibe from this set of coaches
You're wrong. ;)

My guess is the staff is having to do more as SU was still looking to hire, last I checked, graphic/creative content producer.

Last edited:
You're wrong. ;)

My guess is the staff is having to do more as SU was still looking to hire, last I checked, graphic/creative content producer.

If I’m okay with anyone telling me I’m wrong, it’s you :) that makes total sense Now

If I’m okay with anyone telling me I’m wrong, it’s you :) that makes total sense Now
I do think that in this crazy recruiting environment, The Long Dead Period, it makes sense for more of the messaging to be coming directly from the coaches.

Some of these can be recruiting tweets or tweets to current players. Getting the message out.

Bowie HS, Arlington, TX

Jimmy Valsin of Bowie HS has an SU offer

My husband and I were just talking about the restaurant that was at Taughannock Falls...once upon a time.

The Dead Period has been extended to June 30. No in person contact continues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom