Coaches on the floor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches on the floor

Officials have a lot to worry about besides making sure the coach is in the box. But a warning and then a T would solve the problem pretty quickly.

Who cares that a coach is 5 feet onto the court while the players are playing?

Poor take on your part.

Refs have never, ever, been militant about enforcing the coaching box, or penalizing coaches for being on the floor during game play.

Players dont care because they are locked into the game.

Every year Buzz plays 3 to 6 games against three coaches who probably have more gravitas than any others in the college game. They don't seem to care either.

It'd be cool if someone emailed/called the Boeheim show to get his thoughts on this.

Ironically Boeheim and an official got tangled up last night. Jb doesn’t spend a lot of time on the floor but lost his spot last night briefly

Officials have a lot to worry about besides making sure the coach is in the box. But a warning and then a T would solve the problem pretty quickly.

Outside of the box but still on the sidelines is one thing. I don’t care about that so much.

On the court while the game is going on is a whole different thing.

Outside of the box but still on the sidelines is one thing. I don’t care about that so much.

On the court while the game is going on is a whole different thing.

Agree 100%.

Serious, non trolling question.

Has this ever been a real issue? By which I mean has a coach ever been dangerously close to getting run over?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom