Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
Terry Richardson leaving UCONN (RB coach) for Miss St.
I bet Terry, a Syracuse alum, would love to have a chance to coach with an X and O wizard like Dino. It would be his best chance to become an OC some day. Terry actually took a demotion to get out of Storrs. He was an assistant head coach for UConn.

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
I bet Terry, a Syracuse alum, would love to have a chance to coach with an X and O wizard like Dino. It would be his best chance to become an OC some day. Terry actually took a demotion to get out of Storrs. He was an assistant head coach for UConn.
Lower level position at a higher level program.
Good idea to get off the sinking ship that is Yukon.

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
Terry had been at UConn a long time in two different stints but hard to deny that's not the place you want to be right now.

Last edited:

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
Terry had been at UConn a long time in two different stints but hard to deny that's not the play you want to be right now.
I am not criticizing Terry for leaving. Just pointing out it was an unusual move. Randy is at a point now where assembling and/or retaining a good staff is a great challenge.

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
I am not criticizing Terry for leaving. Just pointing out it was an unusual move. Randy is at a point now where assembling and/or retaining a good staff is a great challenge.
Absolutely, totally get your point and agree. It's a mess there. I'd get out also.

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Staff member

Blair Cavanaugh

• Alma Mater Portland State '16
  • Years at Ball State 2nd season in 2018

Coaching Experience:
Ball State, graduate assistant coach, June 2017-present
Nebraska, offensive volunteer, Winter 2016-17

Coaching Notes:
Worked specifically with the Cardinal wide receivers in 2017 and 2018.

Other Notes:
Played wide receiver for Portland State in 2015 and 2016 … helped the Vikings reach the 2015 NCAA FCS playoffs … began collegiate career at Oregon State (2012-14) … 2012 OSU Offensive Scout Team Player of the Year … member of Oregon State’s 2012 Alamo Bowl team and 2013 Hawaii Bowl team.

Blair Cavanaugh, Coach Cavanaugh's son is now at SU. I don't know what position will hold at SU.

Top Bottom