cody bellinger | Syracusefan.com

cody bellinger

moqui

generational talent
  • broke the mlb record for most rbi in the first month of a season with his 37th
  • has tied the mlb record for most homers in the first month with 14
  • has shattered the record for total bases in the first month. old record was 85, he is sitting on 96
  • his slash line of .434/.508/.906 seems like it must be fiction
of course it is highly unlikely that he'll keep up this pace, but it would be a fun summer to see him try.

• broke the mlb record for most rbi in the first month of a season with his 37th
  • has tied the mlb record for most homers in the first month with 14
  • has shattered the record for total bases in the first month. old record was 85, he is sitting on 96
  • his slash line of .434/.508/.906 seems like it must be fiction
of course it is highly unlikely that he'll keep up this pace, but it would be a fun summer to see him try.
Personally I love when the announcers feel the need to tell everyone it's unlikely a player keeps up their hot streak. I remember when Judge was on his tear and was projecting to hit like 90 homeruns they were tripping over themselves to remind everybody it wasn't likely to maintain that pace.

Way to make a bold prediction. Really going out on a limb, announcers. And thank you for saying something, I actually was just wasting time doing the math in my head at what a full season of all the other stats look like, but now I don't need to.

If you premise a statement with "at this rate" you really aren't predicting what his numbers will be at the end of the season. it's just a way to describe what he has accomplished so far.

Personally I love when the announcers feel the need to tell everyone it's unlikely a player keeps up their hot streak. I remember when Judge was on his tear and was projecting to hit like 90 homeruns they were tripping over themselves to remind everybody it wasn't likely to maintain that pace.

Way to make a bold prediction. Really going out on a limb, announcers. And thank you for saying something, I actually was just wasting time doing the math in my head at what a full season of all the other stats look like, but now I don't need to.

he's my son's favorite player, so i get an extra kick out of watching him anticipate that belly will win the triple crown, break the season rbi record and hit .400