Colgate Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Game Thread...

Why was that not a goal. Pretty sure clock was still running

11-9. That's a rout for us.

Molloy deserves it.

We will see you all next Sunday at 7:30.

Don't ask me who we're playing. :noidea:

Did Molloy's goal count? What was the final score?

Alright. Lot's of exciting close wins! But with the propensity for bonehead plays, I won't be shocked by a quick exit.

We tried very hard to lose that game. Twice we tried to run through doubles. We learned nothing. You need to pass quickly off that. Just flat out stupid.

12-2 and possible top seed. But I have no confidence this team will get out of the first round.

I'd like to be wrong.

Whoever we draw you know their goalie is going to stand on his head.

We tried very hard to lose that game. Twice we tried to run through doubles. We learned nothing. You need to pass quickly off that. Just flat out stupid.

12-2 and possible top seed. But I have no confidence this team will get out of the first round.

I'd like to be wrong.

I'll also add the offense made zero sense today. Every play was designed to feed the post/cutter instead of sticking with our strength which is shooting by our mids. Yo Desko, we are not UNC and Goldstock doesn't play for us. Dearth also got burned multiple times today on the dodge. Really poor game.

I'd like to be wrong.
I'm confident in getting out of the 1st round. Quarters not so much.

I'd like to be wrong.

You're far more knowledgeable about lacrosse than I am but I wouldn't say no confidence we'll get out of the first round. I think I would just say I wouldn't be surprised if we lost any game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom