COLLAPSE in CHICAGO!!! | Syracusefan.com

COLLAPSE in CHICAGO!!!

SkanSU

Starter
Just needed 4/12 wins and a tie. ... Wow. Total collapse!!

Johnny miller said it right. Europe didn't go out and grab it, we just handed it to them. Wow

Mickelson and Furyk teed off on the 17th hole up one, and we got 0 points from either match. Phil seemed to really enjoy watching Justin Rose thoroughly embarrass him over the last 3 holes.

Mickelson and Furyk teed off on the 17th hole up one, and we got 0 points from either match. Phil seemed to really enjoy watching Justin Rose thoroughly embarrass him over the last 3 holes.

I think Phil didn't believe Justin was going to keep doing it. Hey Phil, cut a decent hair cut - you look like the Donald Trump of the PGA.

Just needed 4/12 wins and a tie. ... Wow. Total collapse!!

That final round was great entertainment. Looked like each side had it wrapped up a couple of times.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a Mickelson fan at all, which is surprising considering that I am lefty golfer. I just think that for all of the great natural talent he has, he just doesn't care if he wins or loses. Don't think he ever did or ever cared. Just my personal opinion.

A very disappointing day. I watched the whole thing since the Giants were the Sunday night game. Fingers can be pointed at a lot of guys. Can't believe the number of putts that lipped out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That is a dick post. I guess you don't understand the game. It's called acknowledging the other player.

Johnny miller said it right. Europe didn't go out and grab it, we just handed it to them. Wow

Miller is the worst. There was one match that was worse than 2 up today I think. Justin Rose won, Phil didn't hand it to him.

Phil was a total class act, even interacting with the fans after the team left the 18th green, while everyone made a beeline for the locker room. I think he wanted to win as much as anyone, and almost had it on 17, but Rose came up huge.

Phil was a total class act, even interacting with the fans after the team left the 18th green, while everyone made a beeline for the locker room. I think he wanted to win as much as anyone, and almost had it on 17, but Rose came up huge.

The sequence where Phil just missed chipping in and Rose followed with the long birdie putt turned the entire day for Europe, IMO. Rose's finish was incredible. He won the match, Phil didn't give it away.

Miller is the worst. There was one match that was worse than 2 up today I think. Justin Rose won, Phil didn't hand it to him.

No...miller is the best because he actually calls it clean. No candy ass sugar coating nonsense like everyone else.

That is a dick post. I guess you don't understand the game. It's called acknowledging the other player.
I admit it was a spur of the moment reaction and perhaps a bit harsh. I know plenty about the game, but he was practically cheering him on during those 3 holes. I didn't see anyone on Team Europe applauding Dufner's victory down the stretch.

Davis Love III shouldn't be captain again. His picks of Stricker and Furyk were awful, and DL3 really screwed up by not playing the Phil/Keegan team on Saturday afternoon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom