College Basketball Game Delayed Due to Players Stuck in Elevator | Syracusefan.com

College Basketball Game Delayed Due to Players Stuck in Elevator

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record

What team hasn't had that happened to them? I have to hold the record for being trapped in elevators. I have been stuck 4 times. Every single time by myself which believe me, makes it worse.

I got stuck in an elevator once in college with my girlfriend, my best guy friend at the time, and one of our female friends.

We had just gotten back from a quick grocery shopping trip.

We hung out for an hour with snacks.

It was pretty awesome.

I got stuck in an elevator once in college with my girlfriend, my best guy friend at the time, and one of our female friends.

It was pretty awesome.
I have often thought, just one of those 4 times, why couldn't I have been in there with a woman I liked.

I have often thought, just one of those 4 times, why couldn't I have been in there with a woman I liked.
Yeah, it's, uh, it's pretty awesome.

Especially when she likes you too.

What team hasn't had that happened to them? I have to hold the record for being trapped in elevators. I have been stuck 4 times. Every single time by myself which believe me, makes it worse.
If you've been by yourself everytime, you have nothing to really compare it too. My wife was stuck in a full one once that had a girl flipping out and hyperventilating. She said it was pretty claustrophobic. That sounded pretty terrible to me.

If you've been by yourself everytime, you have nothing to really compare it too. My wife was stuck in a full one once that had a girl flipping out and hyperventilating. She said it was pretty claustrophobic. That sounded pretty terrible to me.

That happened to the Mets before their first game in 1962. They eventually got to the ballpark and played the game. The first run they ever gave up was on a balk.

If you want to play college basketball, you've got to elevate.

I wouldn't want to be in a full one either. But being alone is just awful. No one to talk to. And even by yourself, it got very claustrophobic.

It was pretty awesome.
And

And
Smile GIF by Desus & Mero

Also, this was the girlfriend I've mentioned on the board before that looked like Anna Paquin.

It was pretty awesome.
My freshman year in college, my floor mate Thomas read aloud from Penthouse Forum a submission called, “Elevator Rebecca.” I had high hopes for your post.

I shared an elevator ride at the Hotel Pennsylvania once with half the girls from the cheerleading squad.

There was no sticking. :oops:
I had a response but then I remembered that this is a family board.