College Football Fanbases Catergorized | Syracusefan.com

College Football Fanbases Catergorized

How do they categorize Texas fans as "non existent" yet they also have them in the "hostile" category, among other categories. If they are hostile, how could they be non-existent?
I was just about to post the same thing. Weird.

How do they categorize Texas fans as "non existent" yet they also have them in the "hostile" category, among other categories. If they are hostile, how could they be non-existent?
They cheer therefore they are.

How is LSU not at the top of the friendly? Best fans I’ve ever encountered…. Maybe it’s different for SEC rivals
This was along time ago , but when we were in NO for Sugar Bowl 88, the word we heard was LSU fans were the worst, came into town t we’re obnoxious and trashed everything in sight. This from merchants and others. But things may be totally different.

This was along time ago , but when we were in NO for Sugar Bowl 88, the word we heard was LSU fans were the worst, came into town t we’re obnoxious and trashed everything in sight. This from merchants and others. But things may be totally different.
New Orleans in general and too many Hurricanes at Pat OBriens will do that to a man!

How is Rutgers in the Wine and Cheese and not in the Nonexistent category?

How is LSU not at the top of the friendly? Best fans I’ve ever encountered…. Maybe it’s different for SEC rivals
Didn't an lsu fan once murder a person after an lsu loss?

I was just about to post the same thing. Weird.
I think the author is an Oklahoma fan, judging by his moniker "Big Game Boomer" and the shade of red surrounding his avatar, which makes Texas a target of every derisive comment he could imagine.

Yes. It's different. They were nice to SU fans because we weren't a threat. We were seen as little more than a scrimmage to them. When my wife went to Auburn, LSU was the only away game she was told not to go to because the fans are so bad.