College Gameday Next 5 Weeks | Syracusefan.com

College Gameday Next 5 Weeks

NJneer12

2021-22 ESPN CFB Bowl Pick'em SyracuseFan Champion
See the image.

I only included ranked games for the remainder of the season plus a couple others. They accomplished their G5 game at App State. Getting into the meat of the schedule now.

Yellow indicates the team participated in a Gameday this year already. A strikethrough indicates Gameday was at that location. Cuse games in Bold.

My Notes:

Cuse would need to at worse split Clemson/NC State. be 6-1, and still ranked.

If Notre Dame keeps winning (BYU, Stanford, UNLV), Kansas St falls out of the T25 (@ Iowa St, bye, @ Okie St), and Gameday does PSU at Michigan next week...

10/29 At the Dome seems like the plausible Gameday.

Attachments

• CUSEGAMEDAY.PNG
    CUSEGAMEDAY.PNG
    93.2 KB · Views: 181
See the image.

I only included ranked games for the remainder of the season plus a couple others. They accomplished their G5 game at App State. Getting into the meat of the schedule now.

Yellow indicates the team participated in a Gameday this year already. A strikethrough indicates Gameday was at that location. Cuse games in Bold.

My Notes:

Cuse would need to at worse split Clemson/NC State. be 6-1, and still ranked.

If Notre Dame keeps winning (BYU, Stanford, UNLV), Kansas St falls out of the T25 (@ Iowa St, bye, @ Okie St), and Gameday does PSU at Michigan next week...

10/29 At the Dome seems like the plausible Gameday.
If Utah beats UCLA this week I am guessing Gameday does the Utah/USC game the following week, meaning PSU/OSU would then be the most likely option for 10/29.

If Utah beats UCLA this week I am guessing Gameday does the Utah/USC game the following week, meaning PSU/OSU would then be the most likely option for 10/29.
Penn state should lose to Mich Next week and then Minn could give them a game as well.

But it wont matter if we dont find a way to win the 2 before that week, if we do we will be top 10 when we play ND.

Could definitely see them up in Ann Arbor next weekend.

If we can find a way to beat NCSU and Clemson, I think we're a shoe-in for Gameday regardless of Notre Dame's record.

Very plausible.

This is their only chance to have Michigan this year since the Mich/OSU rivalry is in Columbus. No way they go back there twice...right?...right???

You also have #6 USC at #18 UCLA and #11 Utah at #12 Oregon on November 19th. Not much else going on that weekend...for now.

I think the previous two weeks go to Bama and Georgia

So after three straight Gamedays of Non-conference/Group 5. They go:
9/24 SEC
10/1 ACC
10/8 B12
10/15 B1G?
10/22 P12?
10/29 why not us?
11/5 SEC
11/12 SEC
11/19 P12
11/26 B1G (Okay they go back to Columbus...)

With all of these top tier games scheduled,in the usual world the only way it would come here is with a little home cooking by the former exec and current ESPN bigwigs. With the way the good news is breaking around here lately, wouldn’t be surprised at all to see it happen. From my keyboard to gods ears

With all of these top tier games scheduled,in the usual world the only way it would come here is with a little home cooking by the former exec and current ESPN bigwigs. With the way the good news is breaking around here lately, wouldn’t be surprised at all to see it happen. From my keyboard to gods ears

If we can beat NC State, be competitive in Clemson (winning would of course be great), and Michigan can beat Penn State, then how do we not get it for Oct 29?

I expect Kansas State to lose one of their 2 upcoming road games @ Iowa State and @ TCU.

5f05b614-583a-4569-822c-75bdae458d17_text.gif

Beat NCSU and then a still undefeated Clemson, we could be top ten.

ND has three winnable games. They get to 5-2, they’ll be ranked.

10/29. ND @ Cuse. We win and the “we want Bama” chants start.

I haven't seen it discussed, but if we did beat NC State, and Clemson beats BC and FSU, wouldn't it be very likely they would get gameday playing SU? Just another factor to consider I guess.

I haven't seen it discussed, but if we did beat NC State, and Clemson beats BC and FSU, wouldn't it be very likely they would get gameday playing SU? Just another factor to consider I guess.
They just hosted Gameday vs. NC State. Definitely wouldn't go there again

mark it down: BC vs Syracuse College Game Day in Chestnut Hill. Undefeated Syracuse pushing for the playoff thanksgiving weekend.

mark it down: BC vs Syracuse College Game Day in Chestnut Hill. Undefeated Syracuse pushing for the playoff thanksgiving weekend.

Our fans in attendance better not wear sombreros. It's back luck.

Honestly, nothing looks good for gameday that weekend. Kansas at Kansas State maybe?