College Gameday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

College Gameday

I said if both are undefeated I know for 100 percent fact there is at least research into having gameday there. they are going to have almost 50,000 people there for a d3 game and they are going to shatter the record for D3 attendance.

7-0 Ithaca plays 7-0 Union tomorrow while 7-0 Cortland plays 6-1, (lost opener, then won 6 in a row) Brockport. if they get past those games, Ithaca plays 4-3 RPI next week and Cortland plays 1-6 Hartwick, so this is the big week.

Gameday has done some games below FBS before. I don't know if they've ever done D-3 and they already did NDS-SDS this year. The fact that the game is at Metlife might create more interest but also smaller crowds, especially since they aren't on campus. I'll be surprised if they are there. Still, it would be nice if Ithaca and Cortland could both be unbeaten going into their Big Apple game.

But again, you have to move the whole operation into the stadium at around 11 am, then do the picks from there. They've done it before, but I think it was with bowl games. Lee puts the hat on, and there are about 5,000 people in a section nearby that even notice.

Just don't see it for a noon game.

Now why the PSU - Minnesota game is noon and Clemson @ NC State is the ABC 7:30 game is something I don't get. Probably because B1G schedules have to be further in advance with Fox, not sure.

To one of your points, I'm sure Kirk would much rather do that PSU-Minny game.

Final point on LSU-Alabama, how often are they 1-2? And the story line this year, unlike any other, is all about the offenses. I just don't see them passing that up.
big ten teams can veto night game from next week thru end of season

big ten teams can veto night game from next week thru end of season

Granted we have the luxury of a Dome, but if we vetoed a night game or a 3:30 game in favor of a noon game in our biggest game of the year, I'd probably have to find a new hobby.