College Hoops’ Top 10 Most Hated Players Ever | Syracusefan.com

College Hoops’ Top 10 Most Hated Players Ever

Flora'cuse

Scout Team
While surfing thru the web, I stumbled across this.

We're #10!,

But Duke leads with 4 players.

http://network.yardbarker.com/colle...?refmod=backyard&refdst=8610&refsrc=foxsports

1360267647ED.jpg

Gotta love Devo.

In Syracuse, of course, Fab is #1 though.

10. Michael Graham
9. Michael Graham
8. Michael Graham
7. Michael Graham
6. Michael Graham
5. Michael Graham
4. Michael Graham
3. Michael Graham
2. Michael Graham
1. Michael Graham
I agree with most of your list, but somewhere there has to be place for Patrick.

I'm posting this before I see the list to see if I'm right...Wojo from Duke. The slamming his hands on the floor on defense tilted the crap out of me. By the way, having a hard time seeing the list at work. Can someone post the list?

edit: Never mind, now I can see it and I see that Wojo is #9.

I've gotta question that list. Who the hell hated the Fab Five? Everyone my age, at least, LOVED them. Everyone wanted a pair of Michigan shorts because of them.

I did. I was in college and I couldnt stand them. With us on probation too I was pretty bitter back then.

I did love however love the UNLV teams. Weird I know.

I did. I was in college and I couldnt stand them. With us on probation too I was pretty bitter back then.

I did love however love the UNLV teams. Weird I know.
I liked those UNLV teams as well. Actually had a couple t-shirts (my mom brought them back with her when she went to Vegas)

I think the first player I ever disliked (the team he played on didn't help) was Kelly Tripucka at ND. Dude was a player but dang he annoyed the heck out of me.

Watch 30 for 30 or whatever the ESPN show is on them. Fab Five were absolutely hated all over. Nobody liked their swagger and arrogance. I didn't like them either. Man they were good. Yeah, Krauser for sure. Noah I feel had some occasional fist pumps and screams but I certainly didn't dislike him. I think he got more annoying when he went to the NBA. I absolutely loved that back to back Florida champion team.

no yancy gates? or half of cincy teams well heres my honerable mention

wojo needs to be higher and Ewing needs to be somewhere on this list. But I can't understand how there is no room for Dwayne Schintzius.
One of my all time favorite letters to the editor was published a few weeks after SI had him on the cover. The contents of the letter were simply:
"Dwayne Schintzus is a 7-foot jerk."

Fab five was hated by their second season. I think a lot of hardcore fans liked them at first, but once the casusl fans became all Michigan, a lot of people turned on them. Media was always against them as well.

Tyler Hansbrough should be on the list.

That's because Devo was good. One of my favorite players of all time.

44cuse

I would have many more GTown and UConn players in there. Fock both of those schools and their thugs.

How about this beauty in the AI article:

Iverson was a marked man as soon as he showed up on campus after spending four months of his senior year of high school in prison (he allegedly struck a woman in the head with a chair during a bowling alley brawl).

I hated Donyell Marshall.

How could UK and UNC not get any players on this list?

That being said I nominate two more Dookies:
Bobby Hurley
Shane Battier

I also nominate that one big from Pitt a few years ago on ugliness alone. Forget his name. But F Him.