College Hoops 2018-19 Mid-Season Transfer List | Syracusefan.com

College Hoops 2018-19 Mid-Season Transfer List

So did the Potter kid transfer last season or is he transferring now? Strange that he is going from OSU to Wisky. Does the BIG have a 2-year rule?

What are the transfer rules regarding transferring within the conference?

Most interesting name is Pat Spencer, Loyola. 1st team lacrosse AA, and pre-season favorite to win the Tewaarton.

Unfortunately, although he'll have one year of eligibility in basketball, he can't get a fifth in lax.

Most interesting name is Pat Spencer, Loyola. 1st team lacrosse AA, and pre-season favorite to win the Tewaarton.

Unfortunately, although he'll have one year of eligibility in basketball, he can't get a fifth in lax.

Might be a mistake.

Not one peep on the LAX circuit about this. You'd think if the pre-season player of the year was transferring, there would be some chatter.

Might be a mistake.

Not one peep on the LAX circuit about this. You'd think if the pre-season player of the year was transferring, there would be some chatter.
The way I understand it, he's going to pull a Greg Paulus--play 4 years of one sport at School #1, then transfer to play a fifth year in a different sport at School #2.

The way I understand it, he's going to pull a Greg Paulus--play 4 years of one sport at School #1, then transfer to play a fifth year in a different sport at School #2.

Then he wouldn't be a Mid-Season transfer.

His Senior LAX season at Loyola is starting now. He can transfer after he graduates in May.

Then he wouldn't be a Mid-Season transfer.

His Senior LAX season at Loyola is starting now. He can transfer after he graduates in May.
Maybe he shouldn't have listed on the "mid-season" list.

I do seem to remember announcers on Loyola games commenting on what an excellent HS BB player he was. He probably just has an itch that needs scratching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom