College of St Rose | Syracusefan.com

College of St Rose

OAA does have St. Rose audio and video up on the schedule.

I just signed up, as i inevitably do for every basketball season. Why do they make everyone change their handle every time they sign up? Once you use a handle they log it as previously used. Since their software does not link the handle to your email address the handle cannot be reused. There is no way to tell them that you are the prior user. Therefore, each previously used handle is dead forever on OAA. For a pay site they should have their act together.

I just signed up, as i inevitably do for every basketball season. Why do they make everyone change their handle every time they sign up? Once you use a handle they log it as previously used. Since their software does not link the handle to your email address the handle cannot be reused. There is no way to tell them that you are the prior user. Therefore, each previously used handle is dead forever on OAA. For a pay site they should have their act together.

I think you are the problem, not OAA, I used mine from last year no problem

Just sign in with your old handle. It will tell you your expired and let you re-up. At least that's how it was last time I did it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom