Color guy on the Iowa State game... | Syracusefan.com

Color guy on the Iowa State game...

supp

Hall of Fame
His delivery is every bad dj stereotype you could have. Did he come to this job from doing color on Double Dare? It's worth watching the game just for him.

Greg McElroy, I agree not very good

I'm really surprised there isn't so much talk of announcers on here. No Syracuse fans have a Newhouse education?

ESPN has a lot of terrible announcers, who ever the play by play guy is is a clown, the amount of money they pay for games and the announcers they have makes no sense, heather dinich, emmanuel echo, ahmad brooks, dan orlovsky, greg mcelroy, anthony becht, desmond howard,the list goes on and on

ESPN has a lot of terrible announcers, who ever the play by play guy is is a clown, the amount of money they pay for games and the announcers they have makes no sense, heather dinich, emmanuel echo, ahmad brooks, dan orlovsky, greg mcelroy, anthony becht, desmond howard,the list goes on and on

Dave Pasch is doing the Alamo bowl. He’s excellent

I think the last time I saw a defender showboat less on a td runback was 1984. This one just happened to get called. You know damn well they wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't called. But they're both incredulous how "stupid" the kid can be. GMAFB.

I'm really surprised there isn't so much talk of announcers on here. No Syracuse fans have a Newhouse education?
I have a Newhouse education. PxP is incredibly, incredibly difficult, and anyone who can do it without sounding like Hawk Harrelson deserves better than message board criticism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom