Come all ye basketball only fans! | Syracusefan.com

Come all ye basketball only fans!

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
The grass may be greener on this side of the tracks!

Probably/definitely not.

But! Syracuse football is something to be excited about. I'm ecstatic to start my second year as a season ticket holder and absolutely cannot wait for the season's start.

Play a brutal schedule featuring road games (ah yes, the dreaded all important road games) against LSU, Miami, UL, FL St. and NC St.

Should be a fun year to watch!

#DungeyforHeisman

Probably/definitely not.

But! Syracuse football is something to be excited about. I'm ecstatic to start my second year as a season ticket holder and absolutely cannot wait for the season's start.

Play a brutal schedule featuring road games (ah yes, the dreaded all important road games) against LSU, Miami, UL, FL St. and NC St.

#DungeyforHeisman
Great thread!! This is the optimism I expect from you, not that "bum" nonsense in the hoops game thread. Way to bounce back!!

IMG_0777.GIF

Great thread!! This is the optimism I expect from you, not that "bum" nonsense in the hoops game thread. Way to bounce back!!

View attachment 92490

Oh give me a damn break, he was slow to close out on a three that came in a somewhat crucial moment. Sorry Trueblue doesn't p00p rainbows, I have a bad day every now and then too. I can't catch a break today!

Oh give me a damn break, he was slow to close out on a three that came in a somewhat crucial moment. Sorry Trueblue doesn't p00p rainbows, I have a bad day every now and then too. I can't catch a break today!
Turn on the Women's game, ESPN2

Probably/definitely not.

#DungeyforHeisman

Great post , and welcome. Its a rough league and schedule, but a great ride;)

This is where we get revenge vs Miami!

This is where we get revenge vs Miami!
Funny you mention that... I ever tell you about the linebackers coach wanting to offer shy at the camp we went to at Miami and al said no... some pain just doesn't go away and this one bothered shy more than bc telling him they couldn't cause of grades. Hope fully this will be Shy's revenge tour this year. Lol

Funny you mention that... I ever tell you about the linebackers coach wanting to offer shy at the camp we went to at Miami and al said no... some pain just doesn't go away and this one bothered shy more than bc telling him they couldn't cause of grades. Hope fully this will be Shy's revenge tour this year. Lol

Will be watching in the dome for the BC game, I too hope Shy gets a lot of action this year!

...trying to rally the boys for an LSU or Miami trip

Michael Barrow if I remember your story correctly right?

If we were at the end of the 2017 year I would agree with you. I think we still have 1-2 year rebuild and idk what the heck the basketball team is going to look like by then but it is not going to pretty IMO.