Come on Bulls keep it up for one more half! | Syracusefan.com

Come on Bulls keep it up for one more half!

Deano

All American
I can't deal with Brooklyn and their overpaid players. Hope Chi-town continues to take it to them in the second half. Tom T. is a great coach and you got to admire the job he has down in this series.

I can't deal with Brooklyn and their overpaid players. Hope Chi-town continues to take it to them in the second half. Tom T. is a great coach and you got to admire the job he has down in this series.

PJ Carlisimo is a great guy (I've closed a few bars with him). He has done a great job since taking over the Nets this year. I hope they can pull it out.

I think the Bulls will give the Heat a better series, even though I can't see any way the Heat lose against either team. But at least the Bulls would beat them up a bit.

LOL at Deron Williams and Chris Paul as the best PGs in the NBA. Great track record.

LOL at Deron Williams and Chris Paul as the best PGs in the NBA. Great track record.
They were the point guards on your 2012 US Olympic basketball team that won a gold medal. They didn't make the team just because someone liked their table manners.

They were the point guards on your 2012 US Olympic basketball team that won a gold medal. They didn't make the team just because someone liked their table manners.

Rondo and Rose are better imo. Table manners aside, Rose would have been on the team sans injury, and Rondo should have been on the team. Williams and Paul are great players, no doubt, but the NBA begins circa May, you don't need to look any further than the Lebron debates to know that playoff success defines legacies, and their playoff records are dogshite. I'd take Rondo and Rose any day over the others and feel comfortable. As an aside, I don't think Westbrook is really a true point guard, but he's also better than Williams and Paul.

D Will hasn't been good for like 3 years.

Rondo is absolute trash.

Rose would be #2 but he's too scared to play anymore.

Westbrook is probably #2 now.

Rondo and Rose are better imo. Table manners aside, Rose would have been on the team sans injury, and Rondo should have been on the team. Williams and Paul are great players, no doubt, but the NBA begins circa May, you don't need to look any further than the Lebron debates to know that playoff success defines legacies, and their playoff records are dogshite. I'd take Rondo and Rose any day over the others and feel comfortable. As an aside, I don't think Westbrook is really a true point guard, but he's also better than Williams and Paul.

Garnett, Allen, and Pierce....find the season where Paul had 3 teammates anywhere close to them.

I hate this new NBA fan thing where people talk about so and so's "playoff record" like they're a freakin pitcher or something. This isn't golf. It takes a really good team to win in the playoffs. Just because Carmelo Anthony or Chris Paul haven't been on really good teams doesn't make them lesser players than other good players who have been fortunate enough to be on better teams.

I guess you tuned out for the 2nd half of this season?

He was really struggling for the first half of the season, but he finished strong.

Rondo is absolute trash.

Uhhhh what? I'm not a Celtics fan, but with Rondo they dispatch of the Knicks in 5. He's the perfect PG to have on an Olympic squad as well. He's an absolute magician passing the basketball and his length stifles nearly every other guard in the world.

So glad the Bulls hung on last night. Without a doubt J. Noah was the MVP of that series. He made so many huge plays on both ends of the court. You also got love N. Robinson - kid's a trooper.

It's too bad D. Rose isn't healthy, the Mia/Chi would be an exciting one to watch.

So glad the Bulls hung on last night. Without a doubt J. Noah was the MVP of that series. He made so many huge plays on both ends of the court. You also got love N. Robinson - kid's a trooper.

It's too bad D. Rose isn't healthy, the Mia/Chi would be an exciting one to watch.
I'm not a Robinson fan, but he's perfect for what the Bulls miss not having Rose.

I'm also a fan of seeing Deron Williams lose. I openly root against that guy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Rondo is absolute trash.

Another top notch post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom