Coming out of a Bye week | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coming out of a Bye week

With little need to rest and recover, the coaches can spend the full two weeks prepping for Stanford and correcting issues that have come up in the first few games. I think the actual bye week will help us and we will come out on fire against Stanford.

They should be prepping for Stan/UNLV this week and do HC on the normal prep time.

but they are probably recruiting

Have you noticed it seems the a opponents have been the ones stopping the games for minor injuries. Our players seem to be holding up well.
Maybe conditioning and playing more players will help keeping players healthy.
Noticed that during the first game and saw it again the second. Hope it's not a fluke but very noticeable.

Too early to benefit us. HC we need to call the dogs off at halftime as well due to the short week and trip to the west coast. I expect another Ohio.
I would be surprised to see McCord, OG and others past the first quarter.

But so@Cusefan69 feels better, the way the calendar works this year, everyone has two byes. Heck, FSU has three (GT too I think).

Our second bye will be on Saturday October 19th this year.
Tom my friend, I feel better and thanks. Next ginger ale on me. Not sure why I thought we had an early bye last year. Oh well thanks for the course correction!
page front GIF

I would be surprised to see McCord, OG and others past the first quarter.
They aren't a bad team and just got their coach a FBS job and QB a starting gig if everyones looking ahead it might not be that easy.

But I'd be throwing deep balls every play early on. Let guys make plays and then see what the backup OL and Nixon/Willis can do.

I don't think its a lock that both of the next 2 are complete annihilations.

Might be tough. They had his leg off the ground on a scooter. If he is not allowed to even put weight on it right now, I would think two weeks won't be enough. That said I am neither a doctor nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express.
I saw him sneak some weight on it when he shifted from kneeling to sitting on his scooter.

Too early to benefit us. HC we need to call the dogs off at halftime as well due to the short week and trip to the west coast. I expect another Ohio.
Disagree due to lots of variables this year. First year of new installs so will be great film review, scheme for life without Wax, possibly add ANOTHER stud WR to the mix... and perhaps work on special teams and discuss how to finish games rather than turn beat downs in to clenchers. I expect we'll take another big step forward as all the new players really bed in. Maraad Watson is already doing things and perhaps we sort the Malachi James packages out and such

Anyone know if JRS saw the field yesterday or do we think he needs this bye week to come back from his injury.
He saw the field, he was in sweats though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom