Coming Soon IPF | Syracusefan.com

Coming Soon IPF

"We'll do our lion's share of funding it," Gross said. "But the nice thing is we'll be able to start the project without having to wait for all the funds to be there. We're gonna be big-time football, we're gonna compete in the ACC, obviously we need this. If you said who needs an indoor facility first, that you were just picking and you were God, you'd probably start with Syracuse.
"We have a responsibility to be competitive in the ACC. They're giving us a great opportunity to come in that conference, a great academic league and we should be performing up to the standard that they expect."

niiiiiicccce...

Especially when you consider the dumpster fire that is Rutgers

Nah, more of a tire fire.

1335240787_kuwait_tire_fire_00.jpg

Say what you will, but we are EXTREMELY lucky to have TGD. Especially when you consider the dumpster fire that is Rutgers...or the mess that was UCant.

I agree completely. Have you heard anything in regards to TGD leaving when NC departs? There was some speculation of this but I haven't heard a thing in a while. Seems he may be tied to the ACC move for a least a couple of years.

I agree completely. Have you heard anything in regards to TGD leaving when NC departs? There was some speculation of this but I haven't heard a thing in a while. Seems he may be tied to the ACC move for a least a couple of years.

would love to have him retire from here