YOU POLE

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
I was surprised to see they did not appease UNC and put UK where they were close.

But it's fair. UK as the #1 should get its preferred region.

There we go. Potential UK-UConn match. Nice. Even Iowa St is a good 8.

Committee doing uk no favors...Wichita st, vcu, and uconn

Kentucky-Duke... who is our number 2... Ohio St?

South Dakota St is a hell of a 13 seed.

Colorado with an 11 seed? Wow. I guess Washington has a chance of getting in now.

VCU getting a 12 is not good news for Drexel's hopes.

If the Big East gets doubled up in a group of 8 at anytime, you will know they get at least nine teams in. Something to look for as the show progresses.

Memphis is a damn strong 8 seed. I would have hated to have them as an 8 seed in our group

Norfolk St getting a 15 seed? Not that it matters much, but that was really, really odd to see them as a 15.

Iona get in.

A 14 seed play-in game?

What the is that?

I was surprised to see they did not appease UNC and put UK where they were close.

But it's fair. UK as the #1 should get its preferred region.

Difference between St. Louis and Atlanta from Lexington, KY is only 45 miles. If it's that close put Kentucky where they want to go. No problem with it.

Difference between St. Louis and Atlanta from Lexington, KY is only 45 miles. If it's that close put Kentucky where they want to go. No problem with it.

It's fair until you place Kansas as the #2 in their St. Louis bracket. But, like I said in the above thread, can't really cry for UNC, they've been a darling to the committee so many times that its nice to see them given a challenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom