Commercial that I HATE | Syracusefan.com

Commercial that I HATE

Eric15

Living Legend
The Bud Light commercial with the 49er fan on the couch saying that this is his lucky spot. It just goes on for so long and it's not funny. The attractive girl in it is the only saving grace.

I think the 5 hour energy commercial is worse. The one with the cheesy dude.

5 hour energy guy gives me the creeps

The Bud Light commercial with the 49er fan on the couch saying that this is his lucky spot. It just goes on for so long and it's not funny. The attractive girl in it is the only saving grace.

There is a 49er fan on the couch in that commercial? Never noticed.

hands down its that creepy public service nyquits commercial showing people with holes in their throats, and saying dont face the showerhead and be careful shaving. always seems to play while im eating

I think the 5 hour energy commercial is worse. The one with the cheesy dude.

Watch that commercial with the idea that the guy/girl who came up with the commercial was trying to copy the Dos Equis ads. First thing I thought when I saw it.

Pretty much anything with Pitbull in it. Every time that douche nozzle comes on I scream, "kill it with fire!"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Please - no more Eddie Money "Two tickets to Paradise." That, and the one where the dentist sneezes in the guy's mouth. Both make me sick but for different reasons.

Ditto on Pitbull and Eddie Money. Did EM have a stroke, or something?

I'll add anything with Jennifer Lopez.

Had a buddy open for Eddie at Weedsport almost 20 years ago. Said that he was all coked up. Could be why he seems like Henry Hill towards the end of Goodfellas.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Please - no more Eddie Money "Two tickets to Paradise." That, and the one where the dentist sneezes in the guy's mouth. Both make me sick but for different reasons.
Eddie Money's definitely on drugs in that ad.

The worst ones though are definitely the AT&T ads for the iPhone with the kids that are just really annoying.

Any of the Wendy's commercials. The new Wendy's girl is terrifying. Think about it.

No, I didn't say think about how you find her attractive - that's how nightmare relationships start.

Think about it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Any of the Wendy's commercials. The new Wendy's girl is terrifying. Think about it.

No, I didn't say think about how you find her attractive - that's how nightmare relationships start.

Think about it.

Goin in ahah...lame

Eddie did as much blow as anyone back in the day. Friend of mine used to be a promoter and put on a lot of Eddie Money shows in CNY back in the late 70s and early 80s. Guy always said Eddie was flat out the nicest, funniest, most down to earth rock star ever but did enough coke to kill a herd of elephants.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Too much plastic surgery for EM. As for Pitbull my wife and I had a "discussion" about whether he was famous or not about a year ago, just before he started appearing on all these commercials. I still think I was correct and he wasn't, at the time of the "discussion," however now I have to agree with my wife that somehow this jackass has become famous. Don't tell my wife that she was right!

Maybe so, but the commercial worked. You remember the product being advertised.

Too much plastic surgery for EM. As for Pitbull my wife and I had a "discussion" about whether he was famous or not about a year ago, just before he started appearing on all these commercials. I still think I was correct and he wasn't, at the time of the "discussion," however now I have to agree with my wife that somehow this jackass has become famous. Don't tell my wife that she was right!
Pitbull's the best. He's a regular guy that blew up and figured he'd use his money to wear nice clothes, drive cool cars and use the pick up line "Do you want to be in my music video?" when meeting attractive women.

The man's an American hero.

Probably my least favorite commercial is the ISIS one with the jogger and the French music. In the beginning of the commercial that woman is a stone cold fox. By the end of it she looks so unbelievably unattractive making all of her ridiculous purchases it actually upsets me.

I probably need to reevaluate my life in some ways, but I'll be danged if that's not how I feel.

Eddie did as much blow as anyone back in the day. Friend of mine used to be a promoter and put on a lot of Eddie Money shows in CNY back in the late 70s and early 80s. Guy always said Eddie was flat out the nicest, funniest, most down to earth rock star ever but did enough coke to kill a herd of elephants.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, Eddie was great back in the day. I still recall vividly how he and Benny just rocked Long Branch Park on a gorgeous summer afternoon back in '83...Ah...the good 'ol days... :cool: Thank goodness for XM Radio and Hair Nation today. :)

Let's be honest, everyone here hates all of the Acura Christmas commercials. For many reasons...

1.) Who the fock throws a big ass Christmas bow around a new car? Fail.

2.) The whole family whipping around in their new silver Acura's throughout the mountains en route to the family lodge. DBags. Fail.

3.) The music in those commercials. Fail.

4.) "Start this Christmas off the right way with a new gift for your loved ones..." Unrealistic to 99.9% of people. Fail.

5.) Fail. I just wanted to put another Fail down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom