Commercial that I HATE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Commercial that I HATE

Yeah, Eddie was great back in the day. I still recall vividly how he and Benny just rocked Long Branch Park on a gorgeous summer afternoon back in '83...Ah...the good 'ol days... :cool: Thank goodness for XM Radio and Hair Nation today. :)
...and Orange Nation!;)

Any of the Wendy's commercials. The new Wendy's girl is terrifying. Think about it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That is wendy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is wendy.

No, this is the real Wendy...

wendy.jpg

That other redhead is just some actress

wendys2

I was watching the H2 channel late at night on Friday and saw a commercial about a skin tag product. I almost vomited. I had to look away from the tv because it was so bad. The worst part was that it was one of those really long commercials (about 2 minutes) and showed actors applying a liquid onto ugly looking growths on their skin. I came very close to turning the tv off and waiting a couple of minutes before turning it back on.

Here's one that plays late at night and is so awful that it's awesome.

No, this is the real Wendy...

wendy.jpg

That other redhead is just some actress

wendys2
Thats what i meant. The elder heavy non attractive one

Thats what i meant. The elder heavy non attractive one

figured you were talking about how creepy the actress version is, popping out of the shadows

figured you were talking about how creepy the actress version is, popping out of the shadows
That's the one I thought I was talking about the whole time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

This is a local KC commercial. I think Devo might have an ownership stake in this venture.

Lamisil Toe Nail fungus commercial where the animated fungus trolls lift up the toe nail and crawl underneath. Good god that skeeves me out.

I was watching the H2 channel late at night on Friday and saw a commercial about a skin tag product. I almost vomited. I had to look away from the tv because it was so bad. The worst part was that it was one of those really long commercials (about 2 minutes) and showed actors applying a liquid onto ugly looking growths on their skin. I came very close to turning the tv off and waiting a couple of minutes before turning it back on.

Ughhh that comes on all the time at the bar...

The Bud Light commercial with the 49er fan on the couch saying that this is his lucky spot. It just goes on for so long and it's not funny. The attractive girl in it is the only saving grace.
I think it's funny. I like how he makes the micro adjustments of the couch so he's in the exact same spot. Who's with me?

No one has put up a China Town commercial yet. I'm shocked!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom