Commercials | Syracusefan.com

Commercials

temery

What?
I can't stand the commercial David Hasselhauf is doing for Cumberland Farms, but I have to admit I can't get the jingle out of my head. I guess that means the commercial works, even though I have no plan to stop at a Cumberland Farms for coffee (don't drink coffee).

What does someone like Hasselhauf get for such a commercial? I know he's hit rock bottom recently, but is a commercial really going to pay that much? I kind of feel sorry for the guy.

Hey thanks for throwing out Cumberland Farms. I haven't seen one of them in a long time. And then it kicked out memories of Carvel. And then I thought of cookie puss. For a whale of a dad...

Oh man, if you are lucky enough to appear in a commercial that goes big you roll in it. The residuals on a national commercial are incredible.

Cookie Puss! Also loved Cookie 'O Puss (for St. Patrick's Day) Fudgy the whale, and a bouquet of flowers. All made from the same mold... A few others I forget. Anyone?

When I was a kid I used to get the birthday cakes that were shaped like numbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom