commercials | Syracusefan.com

commercials

stuckinbig11

All American
TWCS from Rochester played the TWC advertisement with the guy and gal drinking wine about a hundred times. I am getting a bit sick of it. On the other hand, they have resurrected the SUNY Brockport commercial and showed it twice. I am in it for about two seconds.

When I watched Carleton on the Orange All Access stream, while I kind of liked the rotating "S" instead of commercials, I was more pleased when they actually brought back the feed to show the cheerleaders and such. I wished they had done more of that or anything of the sort. They also seemed eager to cut away from the announcers as quickly as humanly possible, and often rejoin them in the opposite manner. I'm curious if others has similar thoughts and feelings.

TWCS from Rochester played the TWC advertisement with the guy and gal drinking wine about a hundred times. I am getting a bit sick of it. On the other hand, they have resurrected the SUNY Brockport commercial and showed it twice. I am in it for about two seconds.
I go to brockport too! Havent seen that commercial before though.

Oooh Jagger... TWC is the only business that can afford to advertise on TW Cable.. Them and HUGE!