Commitment watch - 6/26 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Commitment watch - 6/26

Nice! I hadn't seen film on him up untill now I guess probably because there really doesn't seem to be any 2022 highlight on him except for one game. Do we know if he was hurt this past season?

But from his 2021 highlights he looks really good. Hits like a ton of bricks. certainly seems like a good fit for the rover.
I wonder what his current weight is. 247 profile says 6'-2" and 200 lbs but his hudl lists him as 6'-3" and 216 lbs.

As a non-technical football person, was wondering if you could add a bit more color on why you liked Canty film.
To keep it simple. I run this defense at the HS level. Its hard to find guys that can run fluidly in the secondary and can also play nasty in the box. Matthews Canty does that. Thats what that position ask for.

Next?
570741-mrburns.gif

To keep it simple. I run this defense at the HS level. Its hard to find guys that can run fluidly in the secondary and can also play nasty in the box. Matthews Canty does that. Thats what that position ask for.
Appreciate that. Thank you!

Amazing what happens when shovels are in the ground and recruits see construction. Let’s keep it going.

Amazing what happens when shovels are in the ground and recruits see construction. Let’s keep it going.
And to u cannot discount the fact that coach Hicks is back on the football side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom