commits '13? | Syracusefan.com

commits '13?

B

BillSU

Admins: whoever is in charge needs to update the 2013 commit list in the additional content pulldown. I can think of two additions immediately - Perry and Drew Allen.

Admins: whoever is in charge needs to update the 2013 commit list in the additional content pulldown. I can think of two additions immediately - Perry and Drew Allen.

Actually, they don't NEED to do anything, unless you've recently contributed to their salaries...

Actually in the past few weeks there have been four commits.
Perry, Marona, Lasker and Allen. Only Lasker and Allen don't show yet.

We have petitioned the NCAA to allow us to edit our commit list at this late date. Expect a decision by the GT game.

We have petitioned the NCAA to allow us to edit our commit list at this late date. Expect a decision by the GT game.
Good news. The NCAA granted the waiver, Lasker and Allen are now listed as commits.

OrangeXtreme tells me as far as he knows, there is still one scholarship available. The madness is either over or almost over.

Good news. The NCAA granted the waiver, Lasker and Allen are now listed as commits.

OrangeXtreme tells me as far as he knows, there is still one scholarship available. The madness is either over or almost over.
Ximi Asani?

Ximi Asani?
Until someone in the media confirms he is getting a scholarship, I am thinking Ximi, whose tape is quite impressive, is going to start at SU as a preferred walk on.

dbcd9c064c16a1dbbc607483c8dcd132.jpeg

Ximi Asani

Malcolm Howard?

Good catch. Completely forgot Howard. So is the Inn full for 2013 or can we take 25?
I added Howard. Based on the roster I have (available here), we still have 2 open scholarships for the class of 2013. The scholarship for AJ shouldn't count until we start figuring out schollies available for 2014.

Good catch. Completely forgot Howard. So is the Inn full for 2013 or can we take 25?
I believe there is a French Canadian 2013 WR that will be at the Spring Game. Jean-Marc something?

Until someone in the media confirms he is getting a scholarship, I am thinking Ximi, whose tape is quite impressive, is going to start at SU as a preferred walk on.

dbcd9c064c16a1dbbc607483c8dcd132.jpeg

Ximi Asani
I don't care if he ever plays. I want him on the team, if only for his name.

Does that say 6 foot 6 inches and 190 lbs?? Love the height, but this guy may need to spend some time in the weight room before he can contribute. Especially the way Shafer stresses physical blocking from WRs.
Every kid that comes here will need to spend time in the weight room... but 194 lbs. is not that far off from a weight standpoint for a WR...even at 6'6".. In addition, he has 2 more years of high school before he hits our fine school.

Every kid that comes here will need to spend time in the weight room... but 194 lbs. is not that far off from a weight standpoint for a WR...even at 6'6".. In addition, he has 2 more years of high school before he hits our fine school.

No he doesn't. He's at ASA. That's JUCO. He's a 2013.

Does that say 6 foot 6 inches and 190 lbs?? Love the height, but this guy may need to spend some time in the weight room before he can contribute. Especially the way Shafer stresses physical blocking from WRs.

He's got a redshirt year available, 3 to play 2 I believe. Brandon Coleman from Rutgers is 6'6 220, so if he can put on 20 pounds in a year he wouldn't be that far off at 214.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom