Commits need to stop with "respect my decision" | Syracusefan.com

Commits need to stop with "respect my decision"

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
I've got my old man jeans on right now.

Kids, when you're an athlete, and you commit, decommit, sign, list your finalists, or whatever the Hell else, don't write anything to the effect of "respect my decision."

When you do that, people will immediately know you don't have balls. Grow a set, make your decisions, declare your decisions, and let any criticisms that come your way bounce off your newly bronzed testicles.

%£&$

Kids, when you're an athlete, and you commit, decommit, sign, list your finalists, or whatever the Hell else, don't write anything to the effect of "respect my decision."

When you do that, people will immediately know you don't have balls. Grow a set, make your decisions, declare your decisions, and let any criticisms that come your way bounce off your newly bronzed testicles.

%£&$
I don't respect your post

respect-my-authoritah.jpg

%£&$

I agree with your post, but please, no interviews.

It's difficult for me to respect a decision that is changed by about 60% of recruits. Which decision of theirs should I respect?
All of them!

It’s similar to when LeBron signed with the Heat and used the “take my talents to South Beach” line. It seemed like for the next couple years every college commitment included that same “take my talents to” phrase. “Respect my decision” is the next hottest thing right now... it’ll be interesting to see what crops up next