Competition officially closed | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Competition officially closed

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 which I have nothing but good thing to say about, but I guess I am in the minority. I didn't realize how many people jumped on the Apple bandwagon. If you ever branch out let me know, but I would really be more interested in seeing the process involved. I would imagine you set up some type of a template and then will copy each one by hand. That's pretty impressive, but if it's more automated or even less automated then that, then it's even more impressive.

I have an iPhone 4S. PM me with the final details and I'll get you the money.

Put me down definitively for one for an iPhone 5, if you are able to without trouble. Throw me into the second-batch group or whatever. I'd also be interested in a Hak/The Block one, as well, if you/your bro foray into other depictions. Just lemme how best to submit payment(s).

Really cool stuff.

Put me down definitively for one for an iPhone 5, if you are able to without trouble. Throw me into the second-batch group or whatever. I'd also be interested in a Hak/The Block one, as well, if you/your bro foray into other depictions. Just lemme how best to submit payment(s).

Really cool stuff.

I've added you to the list. It looks like you might get pushed into batch #2 unfortunately. I'll PM details shortly.

anyone in your life who doesn't know about the 2003 Texas game is going to get the wrong idea about you from that cover . . . or maybe the right idea, not that there's anything wrong with that.

That's awesome, please let me know if you are going to make some for HTC ONE-S.

iphone 5 please

Added to the list. Looks like you're in the second batch right now but you could slip into the first if someone backs out.

Check your PM.

I'm in for an iPhone5 case when you get around to the next batch.

Just bumping this after seeing Marsh's case in his new thread.

Mason - is there an approximate minimum number per phone type that it would take to make it worth your time? You've mentioned taking interest for those of us who are not iPhone users, but I just wanted to get an idea of if there is any sort of magic number for a non-iPhone model to be feasible.

Also, I think The Block would be a major hit, as well.

Fantastic stuff, sir - keep it up.

Just bumping this after seeing Marsh's case in his new thread.

Mason - is there an approximate minimum number per phone type that it would take to make it worth your time? You've mentioned taking interest for those of us who are not iPhone users, but I just wanted to get an idea of if there is any sort of magic number for a non-iPhone model to be feasible.

Also, I think The Block would be a major hit, as well.

Fantastic stuff, sir - keep it up.

If you can rustle up 3 total people for a particular device, I will start looking for the appropriate cases.

mason

I'm in for an iPhone5 case when you get around to the next batch.

You are the last to make the first batch of iPhone 5 cases. Please check your PM for details on payment. Please include your screen name and address in payment details.

thanks.