Condolences to NRF527 & RF2044 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Condolences to NRF527 & RF2044

To everyone:

Thank you very much for your thoughtful notes. My family greatly appreciates your considerate support in this difficult time.

Ryan [aka RF2044]

PS--and special thanks to OE for starting this thread. You're the best.

Ryan,

My thoughts are with you and your family, friend. May you find comfort and peace through the grace of time and the power of her memory.

Brian

my sincere condolences and thoughts for you both as well in such difficult times.

Sorry to hear the bad news. My condolences to your family.

Neil and Ryan, surely your fond memories and love will stay with you throughout this difficult time and beyond. My sympathy...take care!

Sorry to hear about your respective losses. My sincerest condolences to both.

Wishing you both strength at this most difficult time... May she live on forever in wonderful memories of the happy times you spent together

Neil and Ryan, obviously I don't know you guys but it's always very sad when we lose our loved ones, especially fellow Syracuse fans. Good luck!

So sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers will be with you.

So sorry to hear of the loss you both suffered on Thursday. Neil your wife, Ryan your mom.

Sherry, was one amazing survivor.

You have my prayers and compassion and I want to extend my thoughts to the rest of your family including Leigh, Skylar, Dylan, Abigail, Lucia, John and other relatives and friends who grieve her passing.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family, guys.

So sorry to hear of the loss you both suffered on Thursday. Neil your wife, Ryan your mom.

Sherry, was one amazing survivor.

You have my prayers and compassion and I want to extend my thoughts to the rest of your family including Leigh, Skylar, Dylan, Abigail, Lucia, John and other relatives and friends who grieve her passing.
Deepest sympathies Neil and Ryan. I am sorry for your loss.

Very sorry to hear about your loss Neil and Ryan. The thoughts of me and my family are with you.

I pray that you both will have a stronger bond on life . Enjoy every minute and always remember the good times you had .

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this difficult time.

Add me to the list of those praying for peace and comfort for you and your family in this difficult time.

Sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers to the both of you and your families.