Condolences to Orange PA... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Condolences to Orange PA...

Andy I always enjoyed conversing with your dad at basketball games and football events. He always beamed when I mentioned your name. He was as proud of you as you are of him. Praying for your mom as I would imagine this must be a most difficult time for her. They both loved Syracuse sports with a passion. I will miss seeing them together.

Prayers go out to you as well as the rest of your family.

I was so sorry to read about the death of your Dad. He was a wonderful person -- and a great SU fan who had seats right behind mine at the Dome. I will miss him. Please give my love and sympathy to your mother.
Condolences AG. Your dad was the best and will be greatly missed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wish/pray that you and your family are comforted during this sad time. Also, hoping/pray that you remember all the good times you and your Dad had...from the posts on from some on this board who met him, sounds like a good man. God bless you and your family!!

Condolences. It sounds like he was a great Syracuse supporter. I hope to see you in Scottsdale next winter season and hear all about him.
Thoughts are with you at this time...
Linda

Sounds like you have many great memories to cherish. My condolences to you and your family.

Andy--sorry, just catching up on the last few days on the board so a bit belated. But so very sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad--my deepest sympathies to you and your Mom. Hang in there my friend. (and I'll let my parents know as well)

So sorry Andy. Will be thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. As others have said, may all the great memories that you have with your dad provide you with some comfort. With deepest sympathy, Rick

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom