Conference Races at Midseason: Who's In, Who's Out and What's Up With League Tournaments | Syracusefan.com

Conference Races at Midseason: Who's In, Who's Out and What's Up With League Tournaments

I didn't notice any write up of the ACC B division, aka the southern conference.

I didn't notice any write up of the ACC B division, aka the southern conference.

Ya that was weird, not sure if they forgot or it was left out by accident.

It's there now, after the Patriot League:

Southern Conference​

Top four teams make conference tournament

Wednesday, May 5
Semifinals (at Richmond)

Friday, May 7
Championship (at Richmond)

Front-Runner: Richmond
The Spiders’ convincing victory over High Point in late March solidified them as the top team in the league. The blistering play of Ryan Lanchbury, Dalton Young and Richie Connell, plus a defense that can hold a team like the Panthers to only 10, makes Richmond scary should they advance to the NCAA.

Contenders: High Point, Jacksonville
The Panthers are battle-tested just like the Spiders. Jacksonville can’t be completely counted out — they are 2-0 in the league right now after all — but it feels like the High Point-Richmond rivalry for the reign in the SoCon will continue into May.

The Numbers Game
It’s a one-team league without any success against the many ACC foes that the teams have faced this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom