Confession | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Confession

What a stupid fckd up post. I must have been drunk. F gtown

I always hated them as much as hitler.

I think my therapist is turning me soft.

F gtown !!!
Just to be clear, JT3 is no where near being among the best coaches in america.

I'd root for Georgetown against UConn, Duke or Kentucky. But that's it...

Fire away[/quote]
While I admire your courage in coming clean, you need to consider whether you may be better off as a fan of some other team.

Part of being an SU fan is having an intense, borderline irrational hatred of G-town and everyone ever associated with them. That includes Mr. Potatohead...even if he hijacks Pete Carril's offense.

There is a huge difference between G-town and others. No one has to like them, but Pitt and UCan't are programs worthy of some respect.

Whatever conference we're in the next best thing to an SU win is still a G-town loss.

I LOOOOOOAAAAAAATHE G-TOWN.

Keep hate alive!

Now I'm going to find the Kansas board and thank them for delivering a beatdown.

Georgetown is a filth ridden cesspool of venereal disease, communists, and Taliban sympathizers. It's a known fact a Hoya fan burned down Chicago, told Joseph Valdez to "drink up, what could happen?", brought bird flu back from China, and framed Old Yeller who was actually fine. Dante forgot to mention the final most horrific layer of h3ll reserved for Hoyas and their fans.
I would just "like" this...but you're being way too kind.

I've got a confession: I loved Townie's use of Darth Vader :) Hard for me to dislike them as much now as then, but I still dislike the hoyas, much more so than uconn.

Goodroc, I love your courage and your avatar. Nice to see people speak their minds without fear of reproach.

"I've got another confession to make": I love the Foo Fighters. (and their song "Best of You") The confession lines go with the thread title, and the way G'town used to get the best of us at times reminded me of it as well. Plus it's a d*mned good song about balancing freedom and stability.

I don't hate gtown. Havnt since jt3 became coach. One of best coaches in America I know NCAA tourn record has been horrible but I think that will change Over time. Princeton offense is old school great basketball and he does great job teaching it and executing it

Pitt and uconn are much the 2 old big east schools I can't stand

Fire away

How exactly is he one of the best coaches in America? The Princeton Offense is great if you want to take a nap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom